When will AP return?

agree with you. I was on the phone canceling our current APs and the CM suggested October or late fall as well. (I know, that's only a step up from WDW bus driver...)
Haha Problem is they need the friendship boats running in BW area to truly get the low down

if still not running next month when we are supposed to be at the Swan, I’ll ask the various ducks we meet strolling to the parks

Same inference I’ve received from multiple CMs

Any idea? We have 3 trips planned for the next 14 months, and want AP's.
Even if we buy individual tickets, I know they won't let us put that amount towards purchase of AP if we have already left the park for home / between trips.

Thoughts?!
Not true... I’ve been on and off the phone with member services, ticket line and Resort concierge... they all said what you stated about ticket purchase towards annual passes. we actually just returned from WDW 3 weeks ago and went to guest relations in the park. I explained our situation on how we are returning and wanted annual passes but couldn’t buy them. The cast member typed a little on her computer and gave me a code stating that the price I just paid for tickets will go towards my annual pass purchase when they become available. I’m just hoping they come back on sale before thanksgiving.
i hope this helps.

Not true... I’ve been on and off the phone with member services, ticket line and Resort concierge... they all said what you stated about ticket purchase towards annual passes. we actually just returned from WDW 3 weeks ago and went to guest relations in the park. I explained our situation on how we are returning and wanted annual passes but couldn’t buy them. The cast member typed a little on her computer and gave me a code stating that the price I just paid for tickets will go towards my annual pass purchase when they become available. I’m just hoping they come back on sale before thanksgiving.
i hope this helps.

This must be a new policy because once a ticket is completely used up, there is no credit to be used later,

I am glad to hear that they have come up with a solution for when APs are available again! Thanks for sharing,

i hope this helps.

This is very good news and exactly what we had intended to do with and for a guest who traveled with us a couple of weeks ago (documented elsewhere in the forum). I would like to know if there is any way to do this after departure.

Just had conversation with guest services- this was over phone - our trip is not until Nov, and we explained our concern. They placed note on our account, for when AP become available, we can put that amount towards AP's. Even if we are between trips.
I'm so glad WDWGS is working with people.

For direct DVC purchases, how much savings is an Annual Pass? I am just wondering if I would ever recoup the extra money spent buying a small direct contract.

i hope this helps.
We went in July and have another trip this month all on daily tickets. This is great news if it is true. We had 2 day tickets in July and 3 day tickets this month. I sent an email to guest services to see if we can get credit for any of these tickets towards an annual pass when they are made available and will post their reply when I hear back. I am not holding out too much hope for the cost of the July tickets since they are used and we didn't inquire prior to our last day of use but if we can even be credited the cost of our 3 day tickets that we will use next week it would be excellent!

For direct DVC purchases, how much savings is an Annual Pass? I am just wondering if I would ever recoup the extra money spent buying a small direct contract.

I believe you need to buy so many direct points to get the perks...something like 100 points. I'm sure someone will chime in with the current info. So unless you are buying a lot of APs every year you may not save as much as you think. Also perks can disappear at any moment.

I believe you need to buy so many direct points to get the perks...something like 100 points. I'm sure someone will chime in with the current info. So unless you are buying a lot of APs every year you may not save as much as you think. Also perks can disappear at any moment.
yes minimum points are 100 for DVC- soon to be 125.

The number of qualifying points varies based upon when you became a DVC member. For some members, 0 direct points (i.e., all resale) makes them a "blue card" holder with the ability to buy AP's. For some, owning 25 points before a certain date got them the blue card. For others, 75 points. The latest group is 100, with a rumor of a 125 coming soon.

The number of qualifying points varies based upon when you became a DVC member. For some members, 0 direct points (i.e., all resale) makes them a "blue card" holder with the ability to buy AP's. For some, owning 25 points before a certain date got them the blue card. For others, 75 points. The latest group is 100, with a rumor of a 125 coming soon.

I could be wrong, but I believe RED DOG RUN doesn't have any direct points (maybe no points at all) so he would fall under the 100 point level.

We went in July and have another trip this month all on daily tickets. This is great news if it is true. We had 2 day tickets in July and 3 day tickets this month. I sent an email to guest services to see if we can get credit for any of these tickets towards an annual pass when they are made available and will post their reply when I hear back. I am not holding out too much hope for the cost of the July tickets since they are used and we didn't inquire prior to our last day of use but if we can even be credited the cost of our 3 day tickets that we will use next week it would be excellent!
I tried asking member services and the said they couldn’t. Only when I was in the park at guest relations

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter