When Will My Life...or trip... Begin?? ~A LionKingDramaQueen PTR ~NEW UPDATE 2-28

Awesome!! cant wait. and also cant wait to hear what ya'll are planning

Tepan Edo is AMAZING!
It's sooooo fun, and the food is really good. It's one of my favorite restaurants in Disney!

Can't wait to read more!!

Awesome!! cant wait. and also cant wait to hear what ya'll are planning

yeah. I'm gonna try to get an update in tomorrow, cuz I'm tired right now, but we'll just have to see!! :rolleyes1

Tepan Edo is AMAZING!
It's sooooo fun, and the food is really good. It's one of my favorite restaurants in Disney!

Can't wait to read more!!

Sooooo glad to hear!! We have a restaurant near us called Benihana's and it sounds real similar. And delicious!!

Love your new siggie by the way!!! ;)

Okay...so I realize that I have been neglecting y'all due to my lack of updates. And I apologize. But, I've been soooooo busy!! However!!!...I'm still here. No worries. We are just at a point of the trip planning that isn't very eventful or TOO exciting. When something good...or funny, or something like that comes up-I'll do a real update.

Just to give y'all SOMETHING, though:

One thing going on right now is the debate of whether to get Parkhopper or not. You see, on our last trip, we took my other grandparents for-BASICALLY the first time (the real FIRST time was when we were REALLY little). SO, since they hadn't been in a while, we kinda took it slow, showing them everyhting, and teaching them our ins and outs of Disney. So, basically, we got up at normal times, and went to bed at normal times. And my Grandma really likes to have some quiet time, so a couple times, she went back to the resort early. And we were just fine with that. EXCEPT...that we NEVER used our park-hopper it seemed like. You see, we planned on using it for EMH, but we never did them-sooooo it was kind of a waste.

This trip however, we are taking my OTHER grandparents. They've been with us quite a few times, so they don't really care what we do at this point. So, it would be easier to accomplish some EMH with them. This is what I keep telling my Dad (Dad, I KNOW you're reading this...), but due to last trip and even a few times before, he's not so sure.

It SOUNDS like we'll end up getting them-but you never know.

One of my goals for this trip was to do as many EMHs as possible. I wanted to do this way before we even planned the trip!! But, now...I don't know. I won't be extremely mad if it doesn't work out. Just disappointed.

So, there you have it. Our present dilemma.

This was just a down payment basically, to prove that I WILL update soon. I'm sorry again. I'm just trying to think of some things, that y'all would actually find interesting. I don't think that you want to hear every detail of my life. Believe me. When I get to talking...there ain't no stopping!! :goodvibes

Yes...I'm still alive. GASP! I know..shocking, right?? haha

I apologize for my lack of updates! I've just been SUPER DUPER busy, what with school started back up, Honor Society (Marketing Manager), Future Problem Solving, Student Council (I'm Vice Pres!!), Yearbook, all Pre-AP GT classes, drama, time with family, and a bunch of other stuff...this PTR had been pushed towards the back. I know...so sad, right?

Well, hopefully...that's gonna change. I'm going to TRY to AT LEAST do an update a week. :) That would be a major accomplishment for me...because it seems like I never hold to my word on things like this. :confused3

Anyways...though. I thought I would give an overview, as I see that I haven't yet done that!!

So...we are going at Spring Break.

Staying here:
portorlpic.jpg

FQSign.jpg

EEP!

And...we are eating here:
captains-grille-sign.jpg

capemaycafesign.JPG

p133297-New_Orleans-Ohana.jpg

201107-disney-tree-tavern-ss.jpg

yacht-epcot-teppan-tokyodining-japanfg-volybl-beach-012-300x225.jpg

1900park1.jpg

Yak-Yeti-17418.jpg

Can you say YUM?!?

And, I'm going with my mom and dad and brother, and of course my Mamaw and Papaw!! :)

So...there's a quick overview for ya'. Also,I thought I'd give a little real-life update.

As you know...last night was HALLOWEEN! Boo! So, I thought you might wanna see some pictures. I was Belle for Halloween. :)

IMG_5591.jpg

IMG_5594.jpg

So...there you go! Just a few Halloweenie pics! :goodvibes Hope everyone had a good night. I'll try and update again, soon. Good night y'all! :upsidedow

Whoa! 2 updates in a row!! Yeah, I now right? I'm on a roll. :rotfl: <<Haha...get it?? ROLL!

Oh well. There's my corny joke of the day. :)

So...this isn't a HUGE update or anyhting. Just a little insider on my life.

So...today, I get home from school and it's one of those Practically Perfect Days. What's that? Well, I'll tell you.

You see, I'm down here in Texas. And I don't mean nice, pretty, sometimes even SNOWY Texas. Oh no. I mean hot, gross, hard-core Texas. The cowboy kind from the movies. ;) haha...not really. I mean I live in a fairly big city, but still. There is NO climate change. I swear, we don't even GET a fall or winter. It's pathetic. My whole life...I've seen it snow 3 times. My mom and dad have seen it snow 4 times. And, 3 of those have been in the last 10 years!! How sad is that? In their whole childhood...they had ONE snow!

Anyways...though. Back on topic. We just had one of the hottest summers in Texas history. But, it's FINALLY starting to cool off.

Today, I came home from school, and as I get off the bus and start walking to the car, I start to get a little chilly, and realize that I left my jacket at school!! WOOHOO!

Yeah...now I've probably confused you. Why is it a good thing that I left my jackst at school?!

Because...it was basically the first time I ACTUALLY NEEDED A JACKET!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper: EEP!

So, there you go. That is why today was Practically Perfect. It was just one of those days where...AFTER I get my LOADS of homework done:headache:...I can take a shower, get my DISNEY jammies on, and just surf around on the DIS. :) Oh...and I actually DID accomplish a couple things this evening.

I painted my second set of Disney nails! They didn't turn out GREAT, but they're alright, I guess. Just don't look hard at the deformed mickeys...:)

IMG_5605.jpg

IMG_5606.jpg

Like the dumb idiot I am, I used flash on this one. But, I actually like how it turned out. You can see the mickey head real good. :)

IMG_5610.jpg

So...there you go. My first batch of nails was red with white polka dots (like Minnie Mouse), but I forgot to take a pic of them when they were still decent. :confused3 Sorry!

ALSO...I practiced a little piano:

IMG_5611.jpg

^^ Love this! I got it LAST Spring Break and I am absolutely gonna marry it someday. :love: haha...no really. It's my baby.

Well, there you go. A quick update.

Good night!!​

WOOHOO MORE UPDATES!!

glad to see your back and you look really pretty in that picture :) well not to say you dont always look pretty err im gonna shut up before this gets to confusing and akward...

WOOHOO MORE UPDATES!!

glad to see your back and you look really pretty in that picture :) well not to say you dont always look pretty err im gonna shut up before this gets to confusing and akward...

Yay! I'm back!

Haha...and thatnk you! It must be the Belle effect. ;)

Yay for Port Orleans! :)
Loving all the updates! And your costume is beautiful

I'm telling you, that place is utterly diiiivine. =)
Haha...thanks so much, Robino! Glad you came back over here. :) THanks. I had to look EVERYWHERE to find it. BUt, I'm glad that I finally got it.:lovestruc

Guess what we did today?!

Yep! We went...CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!!! Eep!

So exciting. I just love the holidays, and today was one of the first times I've seen decorations up. Well, I REALLY got in the spirit today because of all the Disney Christmas stuff there is.

There were little Disney nutcrackers (Woody, Buzz, and Mickey), Disney snowglobes GALORE, and TONS of adorable little Disney ornaments!

PLUS!....we're down to 118 days!!

Yip yip yippeee!!!!

Not TOO long til we're in double digits.

And after THAT we'll be in single digits.

And after THATTTTTT we'll be...

LEAVING FOR DISNEY WORLD!!

I'm so so so so so so so excited!

I know that I'm driving my friends crazy. AT school, I have a class called Career Connections, but it's pretty much a blow-off, so I spend the whole class on google searching anything and EVERYTHING Disney! And then every few seconds, I'll tap the person who sits next to me and point at my screen TRYING to explain wha I'm showing them, but of course, my tongue gets all Disney tyed and my neighbor just looks at me like I have 3 heads or something!!

So, I don't really have a TRUE update for y'all but I guess something is better for nothing. ANdf, soon, I' want to try to make a few Disneydesserts, so I'll try and take pictures of those so I can post those for ya'.:goodvibes

Sorry for the LONG wait...but I was waiting for some pictures to come in that relate to the update I am about to give you. But, sadly, they never came in...and I don't feel like waiting any longer. I'm just gonna have to make do with what I have.
Okay...so recently I have just been through-the roof-busy. You see...as I mentioned earlier...I absolutely LOVE drama.

Well, here where I live...we have a dumb school district and there is absolutely NO drama in the middle schools or junior highs. ONLY in high school. Which just plumb stinks.

Well, since I'm not quite in high school YET, I'm doing community theater to get me ready for high school theater.

A few weekends ago, I had my performances of a play I've been working on for a few months: The Best Christmas Pageant Ever

I don't know if you've heard of it...but it was pretty funny. I had a lead role and had a LOT of fun with my part. Sadly, though...the CD with all the pictures has not come in yet. When it does though...I will post some more pictures. But for now...we only have the few that I took. I was Imogene Herdman...the oldest Herdman girl.

406557_151222651653893_100002984785226_205788_1598557124_n.jpg

404816_151222694987222_100002984785226_205789_1612329669_n.jpg

386301_151222728320552_100002984785226_205791_874862690_n.jpg

388238_151222774987214_100002984785226_205792_661984836_n.jpg

404444_151222894987202_100002984785226_205795_770002562_n.jpg

405948_151225858320239_100002984785226_205816_585781233_n.jpg

Then...I went to the Broadway of Texas and saw White Christmas a few days later. Then the next day I saw another Christmas play...then another!!

So...I've had a month of drama!

In terms of Disney, though.....BIG NEWS!!

PARKHOPPER IS OFFICIAL...I think.

My mom and I were talking about it yesterday, and it seems like we have to have it for some of the EMHs we were wanting to do and for some our dining reservations.

We are still 71 days away though...and things could...more like probably WILL...change.

I'll try to be more diligent on my updates...and make them more Disney related and interesting, but that's all I've got for now..so LATER GATORS!

Wow. 2 updates within less than a month of each other! Call up Guiness!

Haha. No really though. When I start the actual TR, the updates will be more frequent, because I will have already gone on the trip, so there wouldn't really be much waiting. Whereas on a PTR, it is a little more difficult, because I'm trying to wait for some big things to happen.

But, some really BIG news I've heard. Now, it could be rumor...but it sounds pretty legit to me.

POFQ WILL HAVE WIFI!!!...free.

So, what I had planned on doing was at the end of each park day, I would come back to the room, and instead of keeping a trip journal...I could go ahead and type up my day in Word. Then, it would already be on my computer.

Also, we are currently working out the kinks in our park schedule, trying to make sure we are in the right parks at the right time for the right meals and such. Plus, as I have said before...I want a HUGE focus this trip to be on EMH.

My mom has this app on her iPhone, that is supposed to show all EMH hours. Well, it is saying that there will be NO EMH hours why we are there.

I don't know about that. It seems a little hard to believe that the re will be NO EMH hours throughout a whole WEEK?!

So, we have been looking online for other sources...but every site says something different.

Does anybody have any suggestions on a place to find legit EMH hours for this year?

Also, just in case y'all wanted to know: We are now down to 52 days according to my countdown!!!

DSCN0810.jpg

...I got that for Christmas...and I just LOVE it. My aunt got it from Etsy.

Well, I am about to go to Beauty and the Beast 3D with my friend!!!! So, we will definitely have pictures on that soon, but for now....bye!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter