When Will My Life...or trip... Begin?? ~A LionKingDramaQueen PTR ~NEW UPDATE 2-28

Guess what?

GUESS WHAT?!

GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?!?!!?

We are in the single digits!

That's right!!

WE LEAVE FOR DISNEY IN 9 DAYS!!!

That's right. Next Thursday I will be walking out of my school building and jumping in the car to hit the road.

We already have a hotel for Thursday night ready and waiting for us in Louisiana, and of course...

PORT ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER!!

...my home away from home.

Oh my Mickey. I love everything about that place. The bengets, the music, the bengets, the rooms, the bengets, the bus service, the bengets, the atmosphere, the bengets, the beautiful scenery and of course the bengets.

Did I mention that I love their bengets?!

Well...I love bengets.

Also, our restaurants are all official.

Captain's Grille
Yak and Yeti
Teppan Edo
Ohana
Liberty Tree Tavern
1900 Park Fare
Cape May Cafe

They are all dinners. And about half of them are ones we haven't tried!!

Any suggestions on things to try are GREATLY welcomed.

I am about to get my trip journal together and all decorated. And then I have to start packing.

Yes. That's right. We are so close that I am almost to the point of PACKING.

These next few long impatient days are gonna be hard, but SO worth it.

I just need to make sure I stay caught up in all my classes so I won't have too much work to make up.

I am going to start my trip report sometime this week, probably after I get another update or two on here. So stay tuned!!!!

Also, some more great news- I figured out that my friend will be visiting Harry Potter World at the exact same time.

And she may be able to come to Disney for a day or two!!

How great is that?!?

It's not official quite yet...but it's ALMOST THERE!!

So, be ready for some very SOON last updates and the new TR!

Good night everyone!! :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter