When worlds collide~the original flats meet in 4D!!

That was without!! You should have seen the antics WITH!! :lmao::lmao::lmao: Then again, maybe not. :rotfl2:

So sorry about the remodeling mess. I hope it's done soon.

Yay for the DDP :yay: I'm with you. I like having everything paid for. It makes the vacation that much more pleasant.

That really stinks about the mold in the basement. And that the kitchen isn't finished yet. :hug:

We enjoyed having the dining plan for the first time on our last trip. It was nice to try and order the most expensive things on the menu just cause we could. :rolleyes1

That really stinks about the mold in the basement. And that the kitchen isn't finished yet. :hug:

We enjoyed having the dining plan for the first time on our last trip. It was nice to try and order the most expensive things on the menu just cause we could. :rolleyes1

That's my Philosophy!!!!:lmao:

Been away for a while, and coming back just in time for everyone to leave.

Sorry to hear about the problems with the house. But, hopefully, everything kitchen wise will be finished by the time you get back. You just have to keep thinking those happy thoughts!! :thumbsup2

it's february. YOU'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD THIS MONTH!!!!

dancinbear.gif

i don't know why but the dancing bear just felt appropriate.

That was without!! You should have seen the antics WITH!! :lmao::lmao::lmao: Then again, maybe not. :rotfl2:
:rotfl2: I'm pretty sure I'd love to see it with!

Yay for the DDP :yay: I'm with you. I like having everything paid for. It makes the vacation that much more pleasant.
me too! It's one less thing to worry about

yep, I like that too! with the kids even more...the first trip Evan couldn't believe he could have steak at every meal!:thumbsup2

That's my Philosophy!!!!:lmao:
mine too

Been away for a while, and coming back just in time for everyone to leave.

Sorry to hear about the problems with the house. But, hopefully, everything kitchen wise will be finished by the time you get back. You just have to keep thinking those happy thoughts!! :thumbsup2
I'm so excited right now, I refuse to worry about the remodel.

it's february. YOU'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD THIS MONTH!!!!

dancinbear.gif

i don't know why but the dancing bear just felt appropriate.

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Love the dancing bear!!

HOLY MOSES!! I'M LEAVING IN 2 DAYS!!!!!

Hey Cherie!

It woudn't be the same without you

HERE!

come hang out with us!

AH, Nutz! You found me first! Glad you pooped (I mean popped over!)

This trip will be really great since I get a split stay- half WITH the DDP and half without. That way, I can really do the math, and crunch numbers and see if I like being on or off better. Glad you made the executive decision and it's done!

2 DAYS!! WOOT!:cool1:

AH, Nutz! You found me first! Glad you pooped (I mean popped over!)
:rotfl2: just can't get away from the poop can we?

Holy smokes! 2 days! Woo-hoo!
I know!! I have so much I still need to do!

This trip will be really great since I get a split stay- half WITH the DDP and half without. That way, I can really do the math, and crunch numbers and see if I like being on or off better. Glad you made the executive decision and it's done!

2 DAYS!! WOOT!:cool1:
I'll be expecting a full analysis of your findings.

Wooohoooo almost there :yay: How's the kitchen going?
well, the kitchen is the exact same state it was in last thursday.

TWO DAYS!
:banana::banana::banana:

I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to read all about it.
thanks! I'm so excited!

In 3 days we will have eaten at Raglan Road !!!!! What are we doing next!!!!!?????
:yay::yay:
I don't know...maybe getting into trouble?:rolleyes1

Okay, I'm back from a busy 3 days......what's been going on?

not much....just doing the happy dance!

:rotfl2: just can't get away from the poop can we?

I'll be expecting a full analysis of your findings.

nah.

You know that'll happen!!

You know as I look back at how those 2 quotes paired up, I'm cracking up. It's like they were made for each other.

nah.

You know that'll happen!!

You know as I look back at how those 2 quotes paired up, I'm cracking up. It's like they were made for each other.

:rotfl2: with your potty experiences who knows what you might discover in the toilet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter