When worlds collide~the original flats meet in 4D!!

Have a great time at the world! I wish I could leave tonight as well. But, tomorrow morning will be here soon at least. I am so excited to be going down the same time as all the cool kids this week. Hopefully I get to run into you guys!!

I am all caught up on your report just in time for you to leave. Have a great trip and I can't wait to hear all about your adventures with the rest of the gang.

Have a wonderiffic time, Cherie (and gang)!! I"m so jealous- you are going to have so, so much fun making merry (and silly!). Enjoy every moment!

Liesa

:banana::banana::banana:

Have a great time at the world! I wish I could leave tonight as well. But, tomorrow morning will be here soon at least. I am so excited to be going down the same time as all the cool kids this week. Hopefully I get to run into you guys!!
I wish we didn't live so far from the airport...the bright side of that is vacation starts a day sooner.

I am all caught up on your report just in time for you to leave. Have a great trip and I can't wait to hear all about your adventures with the rest of the gang.
thanks!

Have a wonderiffic time, Cherie (and gang)!! I"m so jealous- you are going to have so, so much fun making merry (and silly!). Enjoy every moment!

Liesa

I will! I know it's going to fly by.

Are you in Seattle?? Did you fly directly to Orlando?? Where are you??
I"m going back now to find your plan.

Some time around 7:30 we packed the car and drove away from the house to the sight of Ethan and Hunter crying on the front porch.

I kept waiting for my tears to start along with the guilt.......but it never hit.:laughing:
I felt bad but excitment won out.

I have to be up in 4 hours and I'm exhausted but I can't sleep.

Are you in Seattle?? Did you fly directly to Orlando?? Where are you??
I"m going back now to find your plan.

We're in Spokane it's a lot closer than Seattle plus we don't have to worry about any passes.

We leave at 6:50 a.m. fly to Denver then to Orlando.

We're in Spokane it's a lot closer than Seattle plus we don't have to worry about any passes.

We leave at 6:50 a.m. fly to Denver then to Orlando.

Gotcha, I just found your BFP, and it says the 3rd, so I assumed you weren't in Orlando yet. Spokane was a good choice. No passes= way less stress!!! Have a great flight. Try to get some shut eye on it, so you can arrive ready to go!!!

Some time around 7:30 we packed the car and drove away from the house to the sight of Ethan and Hunter crying on the front porch.

I kept waiting for my tears to start along with the guilt.......but it never hit.:laughing:

I'm glad your excitement won out and to see that you've arrived!

But I'm going to miss you while you are gone!

Woo-hoo! You've got to be in the air on the way to Orlando now (via Denver, lol)!

Have a fab time!

We're in Denver, we have a 3 hour lay over. I hate having long lay overs because I sit and think about how much closer I could be to the destination if I weren't just sitting here.:laughing:

I finaly fell asleep around 3 just in time to wake up at 4:30....I'm tired but excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter