When worlds collide~the original flats meet in 4D!!

glad you made it home safely! can't wait to hear all about it. that stinks about MIL getting in a wreck! i hope she's okay. what a tool for leaving the accident!!!!! feel better. :hug:

OOps! Another irresponsible citizen alert. :sad2:

Glad you're back. If you're anything like me, it'll take a few days to get into your groove again!

So sorry you're feeling crummy, but glad you had fun and made it home safely! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Denise

Welcome home Cherie, I hope MIL is OK and really you should have checked she was OK before driving off ;) :rotfl:

Cherie,

I hope you are feeling better today, the laundry gods have magically taken care of things for you and that MIL is ok. That's awful!

Very glad to hear the kitchen is drama free even if it still isn't done.

I'm home.....and sick. At least it waited untill last night to hit. On the bright side, we didn't come home to any movre remodeling drama, still not done but not messed up either.

We had a great time! I'm sooo tired but it was worth it!

Hopefully, I'll be able to update more tomorrow. I came home to a butt load of dirty laundry amongst other messes.

Oh, D.jay just called and told me that Mil was rear ended at an intersection. The back of her car is totaly crumpled. After she pulled over the guy that hit her left his name number and insurance and LEFT!!:confused3 She called to report the accident and the police never showed up. So, d.jay is taking her to the er to be checked out .

Seriously, who rams into someone and then leaves before they know everything is ok?

Awwww, so sorry you are sick!! And OMGosh about MIL!! Hope she is okay and everything with the accident gets worked out.

I do have a question, though........ have you been playing around with that present I got you?? ;) :rolleyes1

I'm home.....and sick. At least it waited untill last night to hit. On the bright side, we didn't come home to any movre remodeling drama, still not done but not messed up either.

We had a great time! I'm sooo tired but it was worth it!

Hopefully, I'll be able to update more tomorrow. I came home to a butt load of dirty laundry amongst other messes.

Oh, D.jay just called and told me that Mil was rear ended at an intersection. The back of her car is totaly crumpled. After she pulled over the guy that hit her left his name number and insurance and LEFT!!:confused3 She called to report the accident and the police never showed up. So, d.jay is taking her to the er to be checked out .

Seriously, who rams into someone and then leaves before they know everything is ok?

Yuck for being sick. Hope it passess quickly!

Laundry...UGH! That's all I'm gonna say about that.

Good grief...gotta love people like the bozo that hit MIL). Hope she's alright at least.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter