When worlds collide~the original flats meet in 4D!!

Hey Cherie!

If you are checking this and have a chance in the Italy Pavilion to poke around, can you look for something for me?? I really want to see if they make pins fashioned after the beautiful masks they have there. Just thought I'd put a bug in your ear. :)
I didn't see any, but I did see a stand in AK that was selling jalapeno cheese stuffed pretzels!

Hey as long as Liesa is asking, let me know if you see the really cool coffee mugs anywhere in Epcot that have all the mickey heads of all the countries...
yes, they do! I found them in mouse gears

Sounds as though you're having fun and how great you met with my bestest Rosie :goodvibes
Rosie is so much fun! I loved every minute of my time with her!

Lol. Great LIVE update. Winkers is so much like my mom it's scary!
is that a good or a bad thing?
:laughing:

ANOTHER LIVE UPDATE!

winkers just texted me and said that they got blueyed girl on tower of terror....and she has video! :thumbsup2
I watched the video today and nearly peeped my pants from laughing!

One of the GOOSES is back !!!!!:lmao:

Hey Cherie did you make it back yet !!! I tried calling you when I got to Gat 123 but your phone was off so I assumed you were tooo:goodvibes
Yep, it turned out to not be delayed as long as they originaly said...I think we boarded around 4:15

. (Not that a fellow wouldn't admire a plan which replaces the bathroom with a fireman's pole.) .
:rotfl2::rotfl2: hmmm...maybe I should have a whole carousel installed.
:idea:

" Thanks I said , which ones , " Steph replied the ones with YOU and your friends ":lmao::lmao:
:lmao::lmao: that's funny!

I also forgot to turn my phone off of "airplane" mode!

Hey, "Silly goose", Welcome home!! Hope you find yourself amongst a wonderful new, (and finished) kitchen, and very little chaos!!

:dance3:
finished??? nope. the tile is down and it's painted so we're making progress.

Oh nuts. Welcome back to reality, huh? I'm sorry you're not feeling well and that MiL just got run into. But, I'm glad you guys had a great time at Disney World!

if only I could be eased back into reality a little at a time.

Welcome home....well...not really.

How's the laundry going?;)
it's about half done....not having my washer and dryer hooked up stinks. I HATE the laundromat!

Oh Cherie I hope MIL is okay!! I tried calling again today , you must have been busy with laundry!!!!!!!!!
I'll give you a call in the morning!

Glad you're back. If you're anything like me, it'll take a few days to get into your groove again!
I guess I'd be back in the groove faster if I weren't hiding from reality!

Welcome home Cherie, I hope MIL is OK and really you should have checked she was OK before driving off ;) :rotfl:
:lmao::lmao:

I do have a question, though........ have you been playing around with that present I got you?? ;) :rolleyes1

:rotfl2::rotfl2:
well....maybe just a little bit.

Thanks for all the welcome homes....I can't believe our vacation came and went already!

After we got home Evan gave me a huge hug and said "I'm so glad you're home. I missed you!".......I asked if he missed me or my services.;)

I think being in charge are responsible for the first time, was a little bit of an eye opener for him. Maybe I'll get a realy good mother's day present this year.:laughing:

MIL is doing good. Just a few aches but nothing serious.

Evening Cherie !!! I loved every minute of our time together too !!! What was so special was that we all did our own thing and we did our together stuff , so we each had individual space and lots of FRIEND FUN!!! With Jordan aroundthere is always a lot of FUN!!!!

Steph couldn't load to PB so she has them on the computor ( she says ) soo once again I called Phil I'll get it to him tomorrow !! By the way Bree is doing much better !!!

Welcome Home Cherie! I hope you're feeling better. I've had a hard time keeping up on all the PTRs, sorry. I'll be around to read about your adventures - loved the live updates!

Good Morning !! Judy is taking us out for breakfast for Valentines Day !!! So will check in before I go to work at 5pm !!!! I think I may do my surprise overnite check:lmao: I will call her and ask if the coffee is fresh first !!!:lmao: Oh the joy of having awesome staff !! :cloud9:

I guess I'd be back in the groove faster if I weren't hiding from reality!

YOu're having to go to the laudromat?? You poor thing!!! That's really hard work!

I'd hide from reality too; you just got back from a dream vacation, and came back to the same chaos and stuff. Ah well, there's always us to hide with you. :lmao:

Has anyone started theTRs ??? I am waiting (NOT patiently) to get my pix uploaded or is it downloaded ??:lmao:

This morning Kye is helping me !! Whilst gone not one pair of sox were matched :scared1: So we spent a good half hour matching together !!! He has helped with laundry and just dusted and vacuumed the living room !!!!Do Ya think he's bored :laughing:
I am sooo looking forward to our TRs they should be hysterical!!:rotfl2:

:rotfl2::rotfl2:
well....maybe just a little bit.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Has anyone started theTRs ??? I am waiting (NOT patiently) to get my pix uploaded or is it downloaded ??:lmao:

This morning Kye is helping me !! Whilst gone not one pair of sox were matched :scared1: So we spent a good half hour matching together !!! He has helped with laundry and just dusted and vacuumed the living room !!!!Do Ya think he's bored :laughing:
I am sooo looking forward to our TRs they should be hysterical!!:rotfl2:

I haven't been able to start yet. But then again.....we just got home yesterday afternoon. :rotfl:

I will TRY to organize all my photo's and such and TRY to start tonight but it may be a day or 2 instead. Can't wait to read everyone's TR's and see all of the pictures.

Spoke to Phil who said I was a Pain:rotfl2: but he will try to today he left his charger in Long Island so has to use a desk top !!!:lmao: Once they are up I willstart !! Oh Jordan I gave Phil the spanish park map !! He says I'm NUTS!!!:lmao:

I'm glad you're home safe and can't wait to hear about your trip. Sorry to hear about the accident.. some people aren't the smartest and just worry about themselves instead of others..

It's offical.....I'm suffering from P.D.D. that's post disney depression.
Sadly, the only cure is to plan my next trip, but before I do that I have to come up with another scheme to go.

Yesterday our cabinets were finaly put in!! There's only 2 more to go, then the backsplash tile and counter top. It will be too soon if I never eat fast food again!

I've also had 3 sick kids, I'm giving in and taking them to the dr today. All 3 boys have a cough that just won't go away. Mix that with alot of homework to make up for when I was gone and you get no dis time.:sad2:

I'm hoping to start my tr this weekend.

Oh dear, Cherie! Things are really sour for you right now.

Hope the boys get better soon!

Hi Cherie !! I started mine but am internetless so doing it from the library!!! I see Jordan posted changes to PeepFest are possible !!:confused3 Can't wait to find out more!!! Will be checking in when ever I can till our internet is fixed !!

Sorry to hear that the boys are sick. Disney Depression stinks! Mine usually starts before our trip begins because I know it will soon be over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter