When You Leave a Message at Sea World, do they call back?

mmbrad02

DIS Veteran
I have put three calls in today at Sea World. The first two I waited till 10 minutes past the estimated wait time, and finally gave up. Third time I decided I would wait it out. 30 minutes into the wait, I got a recording to leave a message, so I did. Do they really return these calls or should I keep trying to call and wait on hold? If they do call back, how long does it typically take to get a return call?

Called Sunday and still waiting. Have tried calling back since and after the 30 min it says they already have our number on the list and will call. Emailed 2 weeks ago and have not had a response. I love Seaworld but this is pretty bad...

I left a message on Monday at noon-ish and still no call back BUT I messaged them on FB messenger and must have gotten really lucky cause they messaged back and forth with me all day, didn't get the problem resolved, but the next morning provided me with the number to call and I got right through! So Bizzare!

I’ve made multiple phone calls and emails without a response. I did message them through Facebook, told them how disappointed I was in the lack of customer service, and someone responded almost right away and was able to resolve my issue.

I did get a response 2 days later on Facebook messenger. Still waiting on a return phone call, going on 2 weeks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter