Where are you staying and why?

We're staying at Pop Century. Our budget only allows for value or cheaper moderate. We also like to stay at a different resort each time we go, and we've never done Pop. We like the theming, the rooms have recently been refurbished, and it tends to get good reviews. It has its own bus line, and it looks like there isn't as much walking as other resorts. We're also hoping the gondola will be open when we go in mid August.

Our next trip will likely be Pop because it's affordable and it's my son's 2nd favorite resort. We've been taking advantage of our AP's this year (it will likely be the only year we have them) and have already funneled enough of our money towards Disney expenses. If an insane deal comes along then we might change our minds.

Beach club because we love it! After transatlantic flight, arriving to the scent of the beach club makes me feel like i'm on holiday. I love walking to epcot, and DS10 and I love the pool. Every trip, I toy with booking somewhere else but never do.

We're staying at Pop Century. Our budget only allows for value or cheaper moderate. We also like to stay at a different resort each time we go, and we've never done Pop. We like the theming, the rooms have recently been refurbished, and it tends to get good reviews. It has its own bus line, and it looks like there isn't as much walking as other resorts. We're also hoping the gondola will be open when we go in mid August.

Same. We stayed at ASMovies last year and while it was okay, I heard great things about the transportation at POP for a value resort. I also like that you can walk to AOA if you want bigger variety in dining. When the skyliner opens it'll be a no-brainer.

All Star Movies for a quick trip at the end of August. Just looking to save some $$$. I am going to go again in November so I figured if I stayed cheap this time, I can better afford a birthday trip in November .

This summer we are booked at the Contemporary for the first time. We will have an infant, a toddler, and a preschooler so proximity to the MK (and the ability to walk!) were a major deciding factor. While I have stayed at and enjoyed all levels of Disney resorts, I have to admit being on the monorail and not having to break down 2 strollers all the time for buses will be a welcomed treat!

We are staying 1 night at the pop on a room only stay then switching over it CSR in the new tower to try it out for 9 nights. Seems like a good choice deluxe on a moderate price.... 3 years with out the mouse is making me twitchy! Can’t wait

We’ll be staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge again in 2020... Why? Because that’s what DH wants and he foots the bill so beggars can’t be choosers :rotfl:

WL is my absolute favorite so I have to stick a stay there in every once in awhile, but in general we stay where I can get my TA discount :)
January was Beach Club
February was POFQ and we really enjoyed it!
Next month back to WL :love: with about 30 of my DIS friends for a Girls' Trip
Oct. WL again for work
Dec. NYE at the Poly with the family!

This time DH is taking us all to the DVC part of GF. He has stayed there twice during the marathons. Otherwise we have stayed at GF and Poly.
I’m excited to have us guaranteed to all be together (there are 8 of us). With the last few trips we lucked out to have adjoining rooms, but this time we wont’ have to worry.
You're going to love that room! I was in a one-bedroom villa there and it was such a nice room!

Mr. Spuds and I will be staying at the Yacht Club in September. We are going for the F&W Festival....so walking to EPCOT is going to be a HUGE bonus! We had booked this BEFORE the Star Wars opening....and I had hoped to spend a little more time hoping to HS. Alas.....I have a feeling the crowds will be overwhelming and we'll end up avoiding the whole park. But that just means more time for F&W snacking!!! :D

We are staying at the Poly in August. Originally we were going to be at the All Star Music in a family suite but when the free dining plan deal came out we decided to upgrade to the Poly. This trip is to celebrate my middle daughter's senior year of high school and she requested having some of her senior pics done at Disney(dh is a photographer) so the Poly will be perfect for that. Dh and I have always wanted to stay at the Poly so when we realized financially it was doable we jumped at the chance. I love the proximity to MK and the ability to see the castle and the fireworks from the beach. We are so excited about our upcoming trip as we haven't made a trip to Disney in almost 11 years!!

We are staying at CSR b/c my DD is there for a cheer competition. We got to select Value or Moderate and then were assigned to either CSR or CBR- just found out they are housing us at CSR. After seeing the resort online, I am getting excited. We have only even stayed Deluxe (GF, BC, and AKL) and this resort looks really nice! I'm excited.

BWV at the end of July to use some of our DVC points and be close to the two parks. We have stayed at most of the DVC locations and this is our favorite for convenience during the heat of the summer and being able to return to the room. I also have one night at the Grand Californian in June to visit SWGE when it opens...

DD and I are staying at POFQ next (with the open option to switch to POR depending on potential October discounts). We stayed at Poly last August and absolutely loved it, but also love POR, FQ and CSR. We didn't want to go deluxe since it was only the two of us this time.

We leave in 11 long sufferable days! Staying at OKW for the main part of the trip but added one day at AoA in a Lion King room. Why? Staying at OKW because their two bedroom villa is the best value for the price ($480 per night AP rate) and we have a my son and his girlfriend and my daughter and my grandaughter along. ( shhhh- don't tell Mrs. Ally that the real reason we are staying at OKW is because of the Gurgling Suitcase) My grandinker is only 3 and her and my wife and my daughter will be in the master, my son and his girlfriend in the second bedroom (separate beds I am sure pirate:) and I will be in the pull out chair in the living room (close to the fridge and big new TV). We are staying the one night at AoA because the great price at OKW didn't start till Sunday night. And because my grandtinker wants to sleep in the lion king bed! pixiedust:

AKL Jambo in June because it's my favorite resort and we nabbed a great discount. Picked it because I need a quiet and relaxing atmosphere outside the chaos of the parks and I'm a huge animal lover. We considered Riverside, which we also like, but I wanted the balcony and animals and to do what we love most as it's likely our last visit for some time. I don't think I can handle the crowds Galaxy's Edge will bring.

We are doing a split stay in July for 11 nights at poly & SSR. The reasons for why we are staying is we are DVC and own at BWV and SSR and have been wanting to try out poly. We love kona cafe andvtge vive t poly. So we are staying for 5 nights in a studio at poly and then 6 nights in a 1 bedroom at SSR.

We are doing a split stay in July for 11 nights at poly & SSR. The reasons for why we are staying is we are DVC and own at BWV and SSR and have been wanting to try out poly. We love kona cafe andvtge vive t poly. So we are staying for 5 nights in a studio at poly and then 6 nights in a 1 bedroom at SSR.
It shpuld say we love kona cafe and the vibe at the poly. I was typing to fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter