Where can my children meet Woody?

leeserw

Mouseketeer
I saw Woody with some children in the Disney Planning Video. Is there a certain place I can take my boys to meet him. They are big fans!

We met Buzz and Woody at Al's Toy Barn in MGM.
comic12.gif

Yes, MGM near the Commissary Restaurant. Ask the attendant what times they are there and they will take your picture!

I think I'll see them this year , we keep missing them!

we saw Woody and Buzz outside the Pizza Rest (can't remember the name) in MGM. I'm not sure if this was a chance meeting :), but they were around that area twice.

Hope that helps. :)

I cannot wait to see the look on my boys' faces when they see Woody and Buzz. I think it will be the highlight of the trip. I better not tell them just in case we don't find them! :)

and also Buzz at Al's Toy Barn. It isn't all that easy to find because it is really in the very back of MGM. And also - the line was pretty darn long to see them, so you will be better off arriving abut 10 minutes before they are scheduled to appear. The line got long very quick. There was a green Army man milling about and taking photos while we were waiting.

Are Woody & Buzz not at MK also? That is the sole reason my 3 yrd old wants to go to Disney and I was not planning on doing MGM.

He was signing autographs near Alien Encounter. I didn't see Woody, however.

While you can sometimes see Buzz in MK, Woody is ONLY found at Al's Toy Barn. Also --don't put off meeting him until too late in the day -- they only make a certain number of appearances daily.

• 99 Dixies Landing
  • 00 Port Orleans Riverside
  • 02 Port Orleans Riverside and AKL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter