Where did you honeymoon?

WDW and Kennedy Space Center 13 years ago! It was our first trip. We are addicted now!

Disney for us too! 13 years ago this December - DH's first trip! (He's had many more since! ;) ) It was during the 25th Anniversary Celebration!

Remember this?
cascomppsm.jpg

Yes, I remember that picture! When we went on our honeymoon, they were painting the castle pink! When I saw it, I did this:scared1:. There were no Dis boards back then, so I had no idea they were going to do that.

Montreal Worlds Fair, 1967.......omg that was a long long long time ago....It was beautiful in Canada....then we went to the Granby Zoo and then ended up in the WHite Mts. and Sebago camping with relatives.....
still married to the same guy after almost 42 years..

Cape Breton, Nova Scotia. In cabins. With a large wet Springer Spaniel. Did I mention there was a hurricane raining itself out in the area...
Good times nevertheless!

Our honeymoon was delayed by 6 months because a hurricane came through St. Thomas the week before we got married. Really torn apart the island and the hotel we were supposed to stay at had lots of damage and closed for several months. Six months later all was well and the hotel and island was beautiful.

Disney World 8 years ago. We had no money at the time and stayed offsite at a place called the Apollo Inn....very sketchy! :lmao: It was LITERALLY on the other side of the tracks in Kissimmee. Now we won't go unless we are either a heck of a lot closer to property or better yet, ON property!

Honeymoon:Disneyland!

10th Anniversery: Walt Disney World

20th Anniversery: Disney Cruiseline and Walt Disney World

What the heck, gotta theme that works...don't switch it!:cool1:

First marriage, 33 years ago, was supposed to be Niagara Falls but my ex-husband's father died the day after we wed so we spent our honeymoon doing funeral arrangments.

Second marriage, 25 years ago, Lake Tahoe (snow skiing).

2 of our 3 sons are married now and had much better honeymoons, one to Jamaica and one to Fiji. Times have really changed.

Walt Disney World! 20 years ago in September. We stayed at the Caribbean Beach Resort! :goodvibes DH's very first trip to the World. My MIL thought I was crazy. Turns out, she's the crazy one! LOL :rotfl: We'd do it again in a heartbeat. :lovestruc

DH and I both got laid off a couple of weeks before the wedding. We went to Wildwood NJ for a day trip. We are having our long over due honeymoon to WDW this year. It will be a belated honeymoon/25th anniversary trip. It is also our first trip ever without kids.

one week at CBR. It was my first Disney trip!

Mikeeee

Disney World 19 years ago June.

DH and I both got laid off a couple of weeks before the wedding. We went to Wildwood NJ for a day trip. We are having our long over due honeymoon to WDW this year. It will be a belated honeymoon/25th anniversary trip. It is also our first trip ever without kids.

Wow, that is so great that you're having a real romantic honeymoon 25 years after the first not-so-awesome one!

We flew to Boston and drove up and down the coast (eating LOTS of fresh seafood we don't get much of in the Midwest). It was very laidback and relaxing!!!

Disney World! Although, that wasn't our origional plan. But we traveled to Florida to get married on the Gulf Coast (near my parents) and decided we didn't want to travel any more! It worked out perfectly for us and wouldn't change a thing.

Another Disney World honeymoon!! It was 15 1/2 years ago and my first trip to the world. We stayed offsite and it doesn't exist anymore, but it was nice and had a waterfall pool. We rented a white Chrysler Lebaron convertible and my hubby took photos of me posing on the hood. :lovestruc

I remember us getting on Space Mountain and the CM said "are you on your honeymoon?" I was amazed, but it probably wasn't that difficult to tell... ;)

We spent a week in a cabin in the woods where I cooked and cleaned for a week. This was bliss for my dh as he loves the woods however not as much fun for me although I did enjoy the time alone. We made a deal at the time that the 25th aniversary was my trip to plan. We went on a 3 week holiday to Vancouver BC, then a cruise to the Hawai Islands, a short stay on Oahu and then home. It was wonderful.
tigercat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter