Where do you get your morning coffee

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
I make one at home, then make one to take with me to work, then I get a couple from the coffee club at work

Usually at home but I keep pods at work where we have a Keurig. The odd time I got to the Gas Station/ store across the street.

Original Dunkin Donuts K-cups at our house! Those are the only ones we ever use. :coffee:

Downstairs in the kitchen. Dunkin' Donuts Pumpkin Spice for me and Starbucks medium roast for DH

I don't drink morning but my hubby does. Normally Folgers from home but sometimes he stops at Mc Donalds.

I drink coffee some nights, Cold Folgers with caramel syrup and skim milk.

The company provides coffee, so all my coffee during the week comes from the break room.

My 'coffee' comes from sev in the form of a big gulp.
Do you go out and get one every day? Just curious - why not keep pop in the fridge and just drink it?

I make my own coffee at home, drink 3 cups before I leave and take one with me. I don't start drinking coffee again until I get home.

my kitchen. on weekends I pretend it's Philz (CA) my DD set us coffee from there and I ration it for Sundays

When I'm on an early shift - Tim Hortons drive thru. On the later shifts - keurig at home, donut house blend medium roast one at home & one for the road in my travel mug.

I make it in my Keurig at home, usually. I used to buy the name brand Eight O'Clock or Dunkies but Ocean State Job Lot has these huge boxes of Donut Shop Blend so I buy that now. (I think you get 80 for $24.) It works for me. (Just bought some this morning!)

We also make a pot at work and have a Keurig - I keep some flavored coffees in my locker, but I usually give them to other people more than I use them myself. I'll have a cup from the pot if it's fresh. (Don't always have time to drink it, though!)

If I'm out and about and feel like a coffee it's from Dunkin - I usually have gift certificates in my wallet. Yesterday I got mine for 66 cents! (DD was mad because she ordered her ice coffee and it only applied to hot! :lmao: )

Starbucks most of the time. If I'm up for regular coffee and have planned ahead, I'll drink my cold brew from home.

I really enjoy iced espresso drinks (well mainly lattes) and Starbucks rarely disappoints. I generally just get plain or with extra shots, but I had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte today.

Dunkin' Donuts is kind of awful for me on iced coffee. Their coffee in general is always really weak.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter