Where do you get your morning coffee

I don't drink coffee, but my morning caffeine is a can of Sundrop. I keep it in the fridge at home & at work.

Either my keurig or Dutch Bros. I can't stand the coffee at work.
Yeah Dutch Bros. They rock. There is a 24 hour one 5 miles from my house, but it is in the opposite direction from commute to work. The one closer doesn't open until 5 am. And the new one they are opening in Carmichael, I don't know what their hours will be. That would only take me 5 minutes out of my way.
Our coffee supplier at work used to bring half Starbucks and Half Peets ground coffee. They switched to 25% Starbucks and75% Peets because, despite all the Starbucks fans, the Peets runs out 2 weeks into the month.

At home, fresh ground 8 o'clock beans along with flavored creamer for my first cup then a plain second one.

On weekdays, I get my coffee at work. Usually two cups. At home, I use the Keurig pods. My husband doesn't drink coffee, so making an entire pot at one time would be a waste.

Used to brew at home, then was a Dunkin' fan, but now I get two large coffees at McDonald's each morning. Love the coffee and love the women at the drive through who get it right each morning and are cheerful and friendly.

I make it at home and take it with me in my WDW mug. Then, I make more in the Keurig at work. The only places in our town to get coffee are McDonalds and Speedway, and we don't go to either.

Yeah Dutch Bros. They rock. There is a 24 hour one 5 miles from my house, but it is in the opposite direction from commute to work. The one closer doesn't open until 5 am. And the new one they are opening in Carmichael, I don't know what their hours will be. That would only take me 5 minutes out of my way.
Our coffee supplier at work used to bring half Starbucks and Half Peets ground coffee. They switched to 25% Starbucks and75% Peets because, despite all the Starbucks fans, the Peets runs out 2 weeks into the month.
Peets is good stuff! Can't get it here in Central Texas but we bring some home whenever we are visiting the west. Yummmm

We have a Keurig at work so I buy what ever is on sale when I go to the store and drink it there. I never buy coffee out unless I'm eating at a restaurant and having dessert.

At home..one cup made with my Keurig. Sometimes I stop for Caseys coffee (gas station) on my way to work.

My husband brings it to me before I get out of bed each morning as he's done almost everyday of our 16 year marriage. I think I'll keep him. :love: I'm a tad spoiled and joke that I don't even know how I take my coffee.

My dh always brought me my morning coffee also when he was working (definitely a keeper of 49 yrs. :love2:, now we're retired (I was always a SAHM) and I get up a little later than him now, so I just make a dark roast k-cup (specifically Community brand - we are south Louisianians) He prefers the even darker french roast. Seldom get any coffee out.

I buy a big bag of Starbucks French Roast beans from Costco and make my own coffee on weekends. On weekdays, we have free coffee at the office. Green Mountain Dark Espresso is my flavor of choice.

My dh always brought me my morning coffee also when he was working (definitely a keeper of 49 yrs. :love2:, now we're retired (I was always a SAHM) and I get up a little later than him now, so I just make a dark roast k-cup (specifically Community brand - we are south Louisianians) He prefers the even darker french roast. Seldom get any coffee out.

Maybe it's a Louisiana thing. We're from LA too (live in VA now). Their mommas raised them right.

I hit "my" Starbucks every morning on the way to work - they start making my drink when they see me walk in.

If I'm home, I use either the Keurig (if drinking hot) or cold brew iced coffee.

When my kids were younger I would stop by Starbucks about every day. The price just kept going up and I couldn't justify it anymore. I found a coffee I love from Harris Teeter grocery store called Jamaica blue blend. We totally love it and almost dislike any other coffee. My husband and I have a couple cups every morning before work. It has become our time to talk and figure out the plans of the day. Honestly, it has become my favorite part of he day!!

Tim Hortons- I take my dog Rudy - every morning - through the drive through and the employees just love him!! They call out his name - it's adorable!!!:flower1:

I make it at home and take it with me in my WDW mug. Then, I make more in the Keurig at work. The only places in our town to get coffee are McDonalds and Speedway, and we don't go to either.
OMG, no offense but just curious where you are.....city and state,please.

Dutch bros is only 2 blocks from my house and I don't have to be to work until 7:30 so it works for me. There is a 24 hour one not far from my work so if my hours ever change I will still be good to go. Their coffee is much better than Starbucks, cheaper as well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter