Where In The World #15

Is it a monorail or Epcot resort?

a8b98302-e57c-4f4d-b19b-43df4c45b698_zpsd8f44832.jpg

Not from a monorail or Epcot resort. :goodvibes :tink:

I keep a compressor and plug kit in my SUV at all times. If I get a flat usually in five minutes it is plugged and I am back on my way.

goopysolelady said:
Not many more left to choose from :rotfl2:; pick another...and start thinking about what it could be. :tink:

Animal Kingdom Lodge?

My dad pulled my car into the carport and showed me start to finish how to change a tire before I was allowed to drive more than to school and back. But I'll confess, while I have the knowledge, I generally do call for help. It was one of the turning points in my relationship with my ex-boyfriend--I called for help, and he had to wait for his dad to get home because he didn't know what to do

Animal Kingdom Lodge?

My dad pulled my car into the carport and showed me start to finish how to change a tire before I was allowed to drive more than to school and back. But I'll confess, while I have the knowledge, I generally do call for help. It was one of the turning points in my relationship with my ex-boyfriend--I called for help, and he had to wait for his dad to get home because he didn't know what to do

:lmao: That's funny! I know how to do it but this old body doesn't have the strength anymore to get it done!:rotfl2:

a8b98302-e57c-4f4d-b19b-43df4c45b698_zpsd8f44832.jpg

Not AKL but you're SO close....:rolleyes1. :tink:

Diane♥Disney;52219646 said:
Looks like an elevator? Maybe to the parking garage area?

BINGO! It was so dark I didn't know if anyone could tell! :rotfl2: I thought you might remember how much I don't like the DARK of AKLodges! :rotfl:

WaltDisneyWorld2012440_zps6a72a3eb.jpg

Byeeeee to WITW #15...new post on Sweet 16! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter