• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World #15

Is it from a parade? The new Fantasyland parade? Is it on the dragon?

The tangled float in the festival of fantasy parade?

:rotfl: Heather, Jeff, Ed and Diane have asked questions all day but Denise gets the correct answer! :rotfl:

IMG_9900_zpsdf51a4a6.jpg
:tink:

:cheer2: So proud of Redstorm...out of 55 girls she was named to the 7th Grade Volleyball A-team...and gets to wear the number of her "quarterback cousin"! Hope she does as well with #2 as he did as quarterback! :rotfl: She is now officially a "Brahmanette". Hopefully, in a few years, she'll help carry on the Bellville volleyball tradition of playing in the State Tournament and adding to those State Champions trophys! :yay:

IMG_0516_zps4c7e5e1e.jpg
:tink:

Diane♥Disney;52213007 said:

a8b98302-e57c-4f4d-b19b-43df4c45b698_zpsd8f44832.jpg

No Ma'am...not the Poly. Can you believe I spent 30 minutes on the phone last night trying to talk my sister OUT of staying at the Poly for their Christmas trip? :crazy: I tried to explain this construction mess to her (I've been meaning to show you these since we returned :faint:)...

Streams dried up and slimy rocks:

IMG_8649_zpsff2fb6c7.jpg

IMG_8650_zps05ed22a8.jpg

Construction walls:

IMG_8627_zps0cf14cc4.jpg

The "beautiful" lobby:

IMG_8612_zpsffdda62d.jpg

...but she won't budge! :faint: I love the Poly to but if I were going at Christmas...I'd be at the WILDERNESS LODGE! :rotfl: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter