• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World #15

:idea: :worship::worship::worship: THANK YOU! I'm "vegetating" today, can you tell? :lmao:

4fb7d186-c0be-4350-ae0c-1f9c667b8972_zps7538b76d.jpg

But I must have a good crop that's giving everyone a headache :headache:! :rotfl: Not from CAROUSEL OF PROGRESS or BTMRR. :rolleyes1 Back to the coffee :coffee:...:tink:

Did I hear "vegetating" :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Diane♥Disney;52207201 said:
They figured out what's wrong with my computer. It's the power supply unit. They don't have one that fits so they have to order it.:headache: They are going to call me back this afternoon with a price and how long it will take to get the part.

:mad: I hope it doesn't take long and doesn't cost much!!

Where is this?

4fb7d186-c0be-4350-ae0c-1f9c667b8972_zps7538b76d.jpg

:rotfl2: Guess it's time for a "clue". Heather is figuring it out; the "physical attraction" is not a permanent one in Frontierland but I took the picture in Frontierland. :rolleyes1 Now for the clue...there's a question that Diane will usually ask that hasn't been asked yet. :rolleyes1 :tink:

Is it from a parade? The new Fantasyland parade? Is it on the dragon?

:rotfl2: Guess it's time for a "clue". Heather is figuring it out; the "physical attraction" is not a permanent one in Frontierland but I took the picture in Frontierland. :rolleyes1 Now for the clue...there's a question that Diane will usually ask that hasn't been asked yet. :rolleyes1 :tink:
The tangled float in the festival of fantasy parade?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter