Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

This was on the bus at Ft Wilderness to go to Trails End. We took the bus to Disney Springs on our first night. It wasn't bad on the way there. There was only a few people and it was just our resort. On the way back they combined us with Pop and the bus was PACKED. OMG so many people. I was sitting down and this boy ended up standing in front of me and his butt was at my knees and he was soaking wet and just rubbed his butt and shorts all over my knees and legs:crazy2: It wasn't raining so it had to be sweat GROSS after that no more riding the bus.:crazy2: The kids took the bus if they wanted to go to a park or leave one early.

:rotfl2: That's happened a couple of times to me too and it IS gross :rotfl2: but 95% of the time we have no problem. I don't understand why they combine POP and AoA sometime...during the Christmas holidays they didn't. Doesn't make a lot of sense since both resorts are so large but then Disney DOES make some strange decisions sometimes! :tink:

i-RjTWcz5-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from the AK. :tink:

The Princess asked for a large Lego set for Christmas; thought I found it...

file_80262314.jpeg

...7,542 pieces for a mere $800.00!:faint::faint::faint: It WOULD keep her busy for awhile! :tink:

:oops: Totally forgot to ask a question on this earlier...Redstorm was here and we were working on her "Christmas list" :rolleyes1 ... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...:faint:

I'm going to start with a park...MK? :tink:

397c by Diane Berube, on Flickr

This is from a park but not MK.

I have one of those too $$$$$$$$$ except mine "needs" everything now.:sad2: She knows just about everything she is getting.:headache:

I have one of those too $$$$$$$$$ except mine "needs" everything now.:sad2: She knows just about everything she is getting.:headache:

You need to give me a list of common things you needed to buy for Stef for college; I told Redstorm I wanted to start on that list this Christmas but she doesn't have a clue what she'll need. I did order a set of Mickey towels tonight :goodvibes; thought there probably won't be to many in a dorm who'd have Mickey towels. :goodvibes I thought about getting her a gas card too. You'll have to just wrap empty boxes and put them under the tree if she can't wait until Christmas! :faint: I'd take a picture of the items and put them in the boxes. :rotfl2: I'm using "prop boxes" for one of son-in-laws gifts. :rotfl: They both need new lawn mowers and we're making a "contribution" toward the purchase price but they won't suspect a thing when they tear the paper off the gifts and find a box that says "Roto Wipe...eliminate TOILET PAPER FOREVER" :lmao: As for the Princess and her Lego set; needless to say she will NOT be getting the $800.00 one! :oops:o_O :tink:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter