Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

:rotfl: But the problem is the girl that STARTED the fight...she's on their team! :rotfl2: SIL was going to talk to the coach and let him know he expects him to "get control" of her or they were pulling out of the team for safety purposes! :eek:

i-Z5WGB62-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 Now you've got it...which scene? :tink:

I don't know anything about the Osborne Lights. Maybe a Nativity scene?

I did pick the Cowboys this week.:headache: I'm not having a very good week.:sad2:

OH NO! An Pats lost too, right? Neither one of us is having a good football week. This is always a fun week in Texas High School Football...the State Playoffs take place in the Cowboys Stadium beginning Wednesday. They have 22 games including 6 man football. We watch football ALL week! :cheer2: :tink:

Last edited:
This is a picture from a decorated campsite at Ft. Wilderness that was on Facebook earlier...

HO2WR5yATgKuqBuoHNCaQ.jpg

My niece was at Lowe's today and bought the $85 Mickey head wreath on the front of the RV for me...for $4.57! They had their Christmas merchandise marked down already! :goodvibes :tink:

This is a picture from a decorated campsite at Ft. Wilderness that was on Facebook earlier...

HO2WR5yATgKuqBuoHNCaQ.jpg

My niece was at Lowe's today and bought the $85 Mickey head wreath on the front of the RV for me...for $4.57! They had their Christmas merchandise marked down already! :goodvibes :tink:

Well, I guess I will be going to Lowe's on my lunch break :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter