Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

This is for summer vacation in June; they're going to visit a college in Louisiana over spring break. Works out perfectly; Redstorm can take another SAT on June 1st and the ACT on the 8th in Katy area instead of having to take it in Florida the morning of the day they were to be leaving. :goodvibes AND...the air fare was cheaper traveling on Tuesday's instead of the weekend; they'll be going June 11-18 and we'll have National's Dance Convention and Las Vegas in July. :woohoo:

i-LfWKLxt-Th.jpg

The crop is of a dinosaur and it's from the AK. :tink:

Dinoland?

Birthday dinner done :faint:; now the cleanup! :headache: And no one was really hungry :faint:...Diane...had 7 of those 20 cutlets left over! I won't have to cook the rest of the week since DH is gone 3 of the next 5 days! :goodvibes

i-LfWKLxt-Th.jpg

This is from a Dinoland Meet and Greet. :goodvibes :tink:

Donald or Daisy?

You'll be eating chicken all week. You could always freeze a few for later.

Donald or Daisy?

You'll be eating chicken all week. You could always freeze a few for later.

Youngest DD and soon to be son-in-law are coming back Tuesday for leftovers :dance3: I LOVE chicken friend chicken but by the end of the week I'd sure be tired of it! They'll "rescue" me from a TOTAL week of leftovers. ::yes::

i-LfWKLxt-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is from the Daisy Meet and Greet; tell me what it's about. :goodvibes :tink:

Youngest DD and soon to be son-in-law are coming back Tuesday for leftovers :dance3: I LOVE chicken friend chicken but by the end of the week I'd sure be tired of it! They'll "rescue" me from a TOTAL week of leftovers. ::yes::

i-LfWKLxt-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is from the Daisy Meet and Greet; tell me what it's about. :goodvibes :tink:

Dinosaurs? Clothes? Sunglasses?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter