Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Starting Tuesday with this crop:

i-nT96HbH-Th.jpg
:tink:

Disney Springs?

It's snowing here.:crazy:

I was going to ask you this evening if the latest winter storm was giving you problems! I wish we could SWITCH SPOTS for a few days...it was 90 degrees here today already! :beach: Finished repotting my hanging baskets but dang it got hot out there! DH is cutting the grass in the backyard now...told him I needed it SHORT so I could see snakes better! :eek: Poor DD not doing so well today :sad2:; had to reschedule her afternoon dogs since her leg was hurting so bad. :sad2:

i-nT96HbH-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, this isn't from Disney Springs. :tink:

I was going to ask you this evening if the latest winter storm was giving you problems! I wish we could SWITCH SPOTS for a few days...it was 90 degrees here today already! :beach: Finished repotting my hanging baskets but dang it got hot out there! DH is cutting the grass in the backyard now...told him I needed it SHORT so I could see snakes better! :eek: Poor DD not doing so well today :sad2:; had to reschedule her afternoon dogs since her leg was hurting so bad. :sad2:

i-nT96HbH-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, this isn't from Disney Springs. :tink:

Boardwalk?
I wish we could switch spots too. Not sure I could handle all the snakes.:eek:
Hope DD leg gets better soon. Sounds like it's pretty bad.

Boardwalk?
I wish we could switch spots too. Not sure I could handle all the snakes.:eek:
Hope DD leg gets better soon. Sounds like it's pretty bad.

It is :sad2:; we're concerned. She just sent a text that she's doing better this evening since she rested this afternoon. Early morning doctors appointment again tomorrow. I CAN'T HANDLE THE SNAKES EITHER. :scared: :rotfl: At least once it gets 95-100 degrees they're not crawling in the yard a whole lot. :faint: Thought I was done with hanging baskets but dang it...I found 2 more! :headache: Need to get another bag of potting soil tomorrow so I can finish but rain on the way again. I can imagine you're pretty tired of the snow :hug:...you'll get your spring SOMETIME!

i-nT96HbH-Th.jpg

This is in the Boardwalk area but not the actual Boardwalk. :goodvibes :tink:

It is :sad2:; we're concerned. She just sent a text that she's doing better this evening since she rested this afternoon. Early morning doctors appointment again tomorrow. I CAN'T HANDLE THE SNAKES EITHER. :scared: :rotfl: At least once it gets 95-100 degrees they're not crawling in the yard a whole lot. :faint: Thought I was done with hanging baskets but dang it...I found 2 more! :headache: Need to get another bag of potting soil tomorrow so I can finish but rain on the way again. I can imagine you're pretty tired of the snow :hug:...you'll get your spring SOMETIME!

i-nT96HbH-Th.jpg

This is in the Boardwalk area but not the actual Boardwalk. :goodvibes :tink:

Is it something painted on a wall or a reflection on a wall?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter