Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-nT96HbH-Th.jpg

Off to 6 month dental checkup :headache::scared1::headache:...think a little harder on this one...it's not painted on a wall or a reflection on a wall. :tink:

Is it a building or a boat?

it always seems that some one here has a dental appointment of some sort lol

Something on the boat dock?

Is it a building or a boat?

YES JEFF IT DOES! But hopefully I'm done for 6 months; good checkup today and good lunch with DD...and her leg is still gross but looking better. :goodvibes

i-nT96HbH-Th.jpg

I thought this may be a challenge :goodvibes; this has nothing to do with a boat, boat dock or a building. It's not FROM Boardwalk but in the general area. :scratchin :tink:

YES JEFF IT DOES! But hopefully I'm done for 6 months; good checkup today and good lunch with DD...and her leg is still gross but looking better. :goodvibes

i-nT96HbH-Th.jpg

I thought this may be a challenge :goodvibes; this has nothing to do with a boat, boat dock or a building. It's not FROM Boardwalk but in the general area. :scratchin :tink:

Is it something on the side of the road like a billboard/sign/advertisement? Anything to do with the new gondolas?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter