Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

:umbrella: STORMY morning in our area...

58917113_2235315539844619_9150520277594013696_n.jpg
57449475_2235315609844612_6418006236419063808_n.jpg

...waiting for word from DH...this storm just dumped rain on us but tornado developed again close to his place of employment about 30 minutes ago. :eek: SHOULD be ending shortly but more to come...NATURALLY...tonight! :scared1: :tink:

Wow! :eek: That is horrible! :( I hope you and your family are safe!

i-r6NgRkR-Th.jpg

This is not from a shop or attraction either. :tink:

The MK or HS?

Wow! :eek: That is horrible! :( I hope you and your family are safe!

DD was VERY nervous...she moved all the students in the pre-school to the "safe area" of the school but was pretty nerve wracking sitting through a storm with 60 something 2 thru 5 year olds! :crazy: This damage was in a neighboring town to our west and there was more damage to our east but we just had the downpour, damaging winds and even heard a little hail for a very short time. Quite a few tree limbs down here in Bellville and some minor building damage but nothing like this, thank God. Youngest DD was in the Houston area, on her way to the Wound Care facility when she was stuck in traffic next to a "Storm Chaser"... with all the equipment used to track tornadoes. :crazy2: That freaked her out a little. :rotfl2: All part of the continuing storm systems moving across the southern states; more lining up for next week! :faint: :tink:

i-r6NgRkR-Th.jpg

This is not related to Kidcot or a Meet and Greet and not at the entrance. :tink:
Summing up, this is from Epcot, but is not related to kidcot, M&G, a food service, shop, attraction or trasportation. It is not a sign, billboard or display. So my next qestion, is it there all the time or related to the F&W or F&G festivals?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter