Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

OFF property:scared1: lol I want to try Homecomin' in Disney Springs. Where are your reservations?

lol ya I know

Emily has been getting stuff off of one of these Disney shoppers. they do to the outlets put up a video of all the new items and then people contact them to buy stuff and ship it.

this time we will just cut out the middle man lol

so far our reservations are at

Skipper Canteen
Prime time cafe
Tucker House
Coral Reef
Crystal Palace
Yak & Yeti
we still have one more table service for our shopping day. probably end up at T-rex or Rainforest because james will like those the best

I figured. :rotfl: Attraction, shop or food service?

i-kvRWmpg-S.jpg

This is from an attraction. :tink:

so I have made all our dining reservations except for our shopping relax day

we are going to go off property :crazy2: lol and check out some of the disney outlets store. and then end the day in disney springs. we are not sure were we want to eat yet.

DD and family ate at Homecoming...half of them LOVED IT and the other half said it was "so so". T-Rex is always fun and we loved the food! :tink:

lol ya I know

Emily has been getting stuff off of one of these Disney shoppers. they do to the outlets put up a video of all the new items and then people contact them to buy stuff and ship it.

Skipper Canteen
Prime time cafe
Tucker House
Coral Reef
Crystal Palace
Yak & Yeti
we still have one more table service for our shopping day. probably end up at T-rex or Rainforest because james will like those the best

I haven't been to any of these. I would like to try Crystal Palace, it looks good.

lol ya I know

Skipper Canteen
Prime time cafe
Tucker House
Coral Reef
Crystal Palace
Yak & Yeti
I haven't been to any of these. I would like to try Crystal Palace, it looks good.

We haven't been to Crystal Palace since the girls were little but we always LOVED it. My favorite was for breakfast and for lunch or dinner I always filled up on the soft serve ice cream for dessert! :lovestruc Of course, my favorite on the list is Prime Time. Haven't eaten at the "sit down" Yak & Yeti but liked the quick serve part. Coral Reef was okay; different but okay and wasn't crazy about Tusker House for lunch either...breakfast was okay. Will never eat at Skipper Canteen again...those little fish eyes starring back at me did NOTHING for my appetite and the spices used did not agree with either of us. Kinda ruined the Christmas Party for both of us; upset stomach the entire evening....

i-83dzDVK-L.jpg

i-ssTPg5W-L.jpg

The bread was the best part of the meal as was the dessert....

i-TmWd4MS-S.jpg
i-DRD3D2t-S.jpg
i-BWvtpRS-S.jpg
:tink:

156b by Diane Berube, on Flickr

This is not from AK. This can be found in the MK.
YES FINALLY SUMMER VACATION. :cool1: Work went by so slow today. :bored:
Jeff I have a very loooooooooooooooooooooooon weekend. lol I go back to work the middle of August.

party:The last day is ALWAYS the longest day of the year! Enjoy the next few weeks; middle of August will be here before we know it! :eek:

Okay...MK surprises me. :rotfl: Attraction, shop or food service? :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter