• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

New one for Thursday...

i-kJQZqb8-Th.jpg
:tink:

Is that something made of chocolate?

New one for Thursday...

i-kJQZqb8-Th.jpg
:tink:

Park, resort or other?

Love the stuff they brought you from DW! Can't wait to spend my money there!

Sorry you are so hot down there! :faint: It was 43 here this morning. Supposed to be a high of 67 with a possibility of rain. Our humity is 43% I love the weather here!!

Wow that's HOT. :crazy2: You probably don't want to hear it's 63 and rainy here.:rolleyes1

:rolleyes2🤪:upsidedow NO...I do NOT want to hear it's 63 and rainy! :rotfl2: Poor little Boo is really struggling! Taking her to the "doggie spa" tomorrow for a haircut...not that it will do a whole lot of good but it'll help. She's getting lots of ice cubes to "play with"!:tink:

Love the ornament and the earrings are so pretty. I guess the VIP flying in was Trump.

I was 99% sure the VIP was the President; I had FOX news on and they kept saying he was getting ready to land in Orlando. Just wasn't sure which airport he'd be using but when the pilot made that announcement we figured it was him. VP Pence had arrived about an hour earlier. They got really lucky though that the ME bus wasn't help up in traffic; timed the airport arrival just right with the VP already gone and the President just on the way. They did have to be on the bus 10 minutes earlier than expected so Disney DID plan on a short delay. The ornament is adorable :lovestruc and made Redstorm hungry for waffles :rotfl:; she had to have some for breakfast on their last morning there. :goodvibes Earrings are adorable; we already have a "pearl Mickey" necklace that both girls ... and my niece ... have worn at their weddings so we're adding these earrings to the "Disney wedding collection". :goodvibes:tink:

Love the stuff they brought you from DW! Can't wait to spend my money there!

Sorry you are so hot down there! :faint: It was 43 here this morning. Supposed to be a high of 67 with a possibility of rain. Our humity is 43% I love the weather here!!

The weather here HAS BEEN beautiful; we've been really, really lucky it's taken it this long to get so hot; we normally start having these really hot days in MAY! Still having a nice "cool" breeze but that will end after a couple weeks of near 100 temps. Yesterday's humidity was actually close to yours...around 45%; it honestly doesn't FEEL like "112" yet unless you stay out 30+ minutes so I just don't. :rotfl: Quick walk to the mailbox or the pool and I'm back inside :goodvibes ... but I'll need to water my plants tomorrow or Saturday and that will BE a "chore"!

WAY to many "choices" available for purchase :rotfl2: according to the Princess. She bought herself an adorable backpack that she's super proud of! They were disappointed though when they missed out on the Illuminations merchandise; it's suppose to be available this week but wasn't as of Tuesday. A CM told them it would be available on ShopDisney and we have friends going in July so we'll get our tee shirts and ornaments but they were hoping to bring them home with them. :tink:

I was 99% sure the VIP was the President; I had FOX news on and they kept saying he was getting ready to land in Orlando. Just wasn't sure which airport he'd be using but when the pilot made that announcement we figured it was him. VP Pence had arrived about an hour earlier. They got really lucky though that the ME bus wasn't help up in traffic; timed the airport arrival just right with the VP already gone and the President just on the way. They did have to be on the bus 10 minutes earlier than expected so Disney DID plan on a short delay. The ornament is adorable :lovestruc and made Redstorm hungry for waffles :rotfl:; she had to have some for breakfast on their last morning there. :goodvibes Earrings are adorable; we already have a "pearl Mickey" necklace that both girls ... and my niece ... have worn at their weddings so we're adding these earrings to the "Disney wedding collection". :goodvibes:tink:
Yes it was Trump. It was on all of our news stations. People were camping out for days to get into the Rally.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter