Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Snow day #3. We really could have had school it isn't that bad. The heavy snow is supposed to come in the afternoon. We could have just had an early release. But not complaining, I got to sleep in and made banana bread. A day of lounging and watching Hallmark Christmas movies.

AWESOME! ENJOY!

Main Street Christmas Trolley Show? Santa Meet and Greet?

:mickeyjum BINGO! :dance3:

i-7hTfp72-XL.jpg
:tink:

Some years when it comes time to put up our outdoor decorations I ask myself "why go to the trouble"; the kids are older and some years I think we just scale it back. Until moments happen like earlier this evening. One of Bellville's most successful families has a tradition of gifting their famous pecan pies to their customers; we had dealings with this company when we owned the construction company and then when David was in politics. They continue to bring us a pecan pie :cloud9: (they're SO good) every year. :goodvibes Earlier this evening the youngest grandchildren rang our doorbell and gave us the pie...then they asked if they could walk in the yard and look at the decorations. I told them sure and they went NUTS...uncontrolled excitement as they ran from Mickey and Minnie to the Princesses to Olaf shouting I love it...I LOVE IT! They even got their DOG out of the truck to play with them! The excitement and Christmas joy of the little ones make "my heart sing'! :cloud9::goodvibes🤶🎅:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter