• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-rXx3Sxt-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not in the outside village area. :tink:

Loading area?

So all the school "support staff" have to go back to work starting tomorrow. There is a stay at home order and the stupid school district is making everyone except teachers go back to work. >:( What the heck is wrong with them.🤬🤬🤬🤬
I do not feel comfortable going to work and being in contact with all these people. Plus there is absolutely NOTHING for us to do. I think the district doesn't want to pay people to sit home. Oh and we were told we can't work from home.

So all the school "support staff" have to go back to work starting tomorrow. There is a stay at home order and the stupid school district is making everyone except teachers go back to work. >:( What the heck is wrong with them.🤬🤬🤬🤬
I do not feel comfortable going to work and being in contact with all these people. Plus there is absolutely NOTHING for us to do. I think the district doesn't want to pay people to sit home. Oh and we were told we can't work from home.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. :crazy: This coming week is suppose to be the worst one yet 😱! What the heck are they thinking??? Plus...being the Holy Week, it's a short week anyway! :confused3:tink:

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. :crazy: This coming week is suppose to be the worst one yet 😱! What the heck are they thinking??? Plus...being the Holy Week, it's a short week anyway! :confused3:tink:

I know right. Things are at the worst right now. Stupid stupid stupid. I was really thinking about refusing to go in and reminding them there is a stay at home order in affect but contracts will be coming out for next year within the next month and I want to have a job next school year. Nothing up here is closed on Friday. If there was school it would still be open. I just don't get it especially since there is nothing to do. You would think he would remember when we were there the first week with nothing to do all week.

I know right. Things are at the worst right now. Stupid stupid stupid. I was really thinking about refusing to go in and reminding them there is a stay at home order in affect but contracts will be coming out for next year within the next month and I want to have a job next school year. Nothing up here is closed on Friday. If there was school it would still be open. I just don't get it especially since there is nothing to do. You would think he would remember when we were there the first week with nothing to do all week.

I just don't understand. :confused3 Just keep the hand saniitizer right next to you, don't touch your face and keep your "social distance". Surely "those in charge" will "see the light" when you're sitting there "twiddling your thumbs" :rolleyes1! AND...I thought y'all were under STATE "stay at home" orders! :tink:

Last edited:
My weekend project...over 30 masks! :faint: Amanda wanted some for the shop and David's boss called requesting some for the office and her family...even had material for a soccer one for Allie and teddy bears for Katie! :goodvibes

i-QWL8fk8-XL.jpg
:tink:

Wow! Great masks! The new fashion statement. All I have is a bandana. No hope of buying a mask anywhere either.

Epcot? Kidcot?

This is from a Kidcot in Epcot. So just name the country.

So all the school "support staff" have to go back to work starting tomorrow. There is a stay at home order and the stupid school district is making everyone except teachers go back to work. 486051 What the heck is wrong with them.🤬🤬🤬🤬

How many people are in the office with you? Can you keep 6 feet apart? Can you wear a mask and gloves? Anyone tested positive in your county? At least this means you are getting paid for sure! Can you bring your phone or tablet and play Disboards all day?

Wow! Great masks! The new fashion statement. All I have is a bandana. No hope of buying a mask anywhere either.

I took pictures of the pattern steps last week with an idea to make one in red and white to tack on to the soccer collage of Redstorm's senior year for her graduation party. My plans are to use fabric paint ... or "BLING" to add "BHS - Class of 2020" to the mask. Then Amanda called at the end of last week to discuss her business and we decided they needed to start wearing mask ... followed by the recommendation that we all start wearing masks when we go out in public. Knowing health care professionals needed the "official" masks, I got out the trusty sewing machine. :goodvibes Then yesterday afternoon David's boss called with a request for her family (her mother has Stage 4 colon cancer) and we discussed the office situation so I got started on making more. Noticed last night on Facebook a local nursing home posted they were running low so they'll get the left overs. Easy to make but that constant hand work has "done a number" on my arthritic hands so taking a break from sewing today, :goodvibes I DID remember to keep one for myself; since Allie wanted the soccer ball, I picked the piano keyboard for my "fashion statement"! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter