Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

An easy one for the rest of the evening...

i-3xQjqpg-Th.jpg
:tink:
Looks like a balloon, is it from The Land or Its a Small World?

How many people are in the office with you? Can you keep 6 feet apart? Can you wear a mask and gloves? Anyone tested positive in your county? At least this means you are getting paid for sure! Can you bring your phone or tablet and play Disboards all day?

There was only three of us today. The custodians were there but they were in the halls and classrooms. Matt he stayed in his office and Anne she stayed in her office so I was by myself in the office. Matt said I could work from home. He is going to have IT set me up with a laptop so I can scan archived files from home. For now I'm helping Anne she's one of the guidance counselors start cleaning out the 8th grade files and putting all the paperwork in order so when she scans it and sends it to the high school at the end of the year it will be all ready. So I took a bunch of files home hopefully enough to last me the week and I just have to let Matt know when I need to return and get more and he can go in and unlock things for me. I have to put in 2 hours a day at home or a total of 10 hours a week if I want to work more hours in a day and do less days.

There was only three of us today. The custodians were there but they were in the halls and classrooms. Matt he stayed in his office and Anne she stayed in her office so I was by myself in the office. Matt said I could work from home. He is going to have IT set me up with a laptop so I can scan archived files from home. For now I'm helping Anne she's one of the guidance counselors start cleaning out the 8th grade files and putting all the paperwork in order so when she scans it and sends it to the high school at the end of the year it will be all ready. So I took a bunch of files home hopefully enough to last me the week and I just have to let Matt know when I need to return and get more and he can go in and unlock things for me. I have to put in 2 hours a day at home or a total of 10 hours a week if I want to work more hours in a day and do less days.

Well that sounds logical! 🙃 Makes a lot more sense than sitting in the office and helps the guidance counselor too. Bet you were glad to NOT see your "favorite co-worker"! 😱 This will give you a chance to get your work done without being sabotaged! :yay: We have Case #6 in our county announced today; 5 in the southern part of Austin County and 1 in a community between Bellville and Sealy so still not to close to us. :tink:

Well that sounds logical! 🙃 Makes a lot more sense than sitting in the office and helps the guidance counselor too. Bet you were glad to NOT see your "favorite co-worker"! 😱 This will give you a chance to get your work done without being sabotaged! :yay: We have Case #6 in our county announced today; 5 in the southern part of Austin County and 1 in a community between Bellville and Sealy so still not to close to us. :tink:

You have no idea how happy I was.:cool1: I lost count of how many in our county last I looked it was at 45. A few weeks ago there were at least 5 cases in our town.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter