Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

:goodvibes Had our first "50th anniversary trip planning meeting" after lunch! Looks like we'll be going around June 1-8, 2021 so we'll probably miss you Diane. If we go in the "value season" Sara will have enough points for a 2 bedroom AND a studio at all of our favorite spots. BLT is their "home" so she can book there 11 months out and then we'll "play" with the reservations later. She likes to experience at least 2 resorts on her trips so we'll see what she comes up with. I told her I'd stay anywhere except the Grand Floridian ::yes::. As Amanda said, "Let the planning begin! party:"

i-qDf3W9Q-Th.jpg

This is from the MK. :tink:

Attraction, shop or food service?

You don't like the GF? I don't care for the decor but it looks so nice and fancy I wouldn't mind trying it.

Attraction, shop or food service?

You don't like the GF? I don't care for the decor but it looks so nice and fancy I wouldn't mind trying it.

No...it's to fancy for me; like the saying goes, "it's a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there"! :rotfl2: My choices in order would be WL, Boardwalk, BLT, the Poly and OKW. We could do a 2 bedroom and a studio for a week at OKW and Sara would still have points left over! They REALLY like OKW; I told her to just book it (I really don't want to use all of their points) ... would be fine with us but then we all just love the WL. :lovestruc

On another note...Allie just got "the list" for their senior class and SHE was voted "MOST LIKELY TO SUCCEED"! :cheer2: And...the boy "most likely to succeed" is the "soccer star" on the boys team! :goodvibes

Just got back in from the pool...I TRIED to "take the plunge" but still to cold for me. :cold: Put both feet in and said...NEVER MIND...sat down and read my book instead! :cold:

i-qDf3W9Q-Th.jpg

This is from an attraction. :tink:

No...it's to fancy for me; like the saying goes, "it's a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there"! :rotfl2: My choices in order would be WL, Boardwalk, BLT, the Poly and OKW. We could do a 2 bedroom and a studio for a week at OKW and Sara would still have points left over! They REALLY like OKW; I told her to just book it (I really don't want to use all of their points) ... would be fine with us but then we all just love the WL. :lovestruc

On another note...Allie just got "the list" for their senior class and SHE was voted "MOST LIKELY TO SUCCEED"! :cheer2: And...the boy "most likely to succeed" is the "soccer star" on the boys team! :goodvibes

Just got back in from the pool...I TRIED to "take the plunge" but still to cold for me. :cold: Put both feet in and said...NEVER MIND...sat down and read my book instead! :cold:

i-qDf3W9Q-Th.jpg

This is from an attraction. :tink:

Outside? Is it a ride?

party::jumping1:party: Mimi and Pappy will BOTH be attending the graduation ceremony! party::jumping1:party:

Allie's best friend has an extra ticket she's giving us and super, super excited and thankful for the gift! 🥰 Amanda is a twin so they got 8 tickets for the ceremony and now ALL grandparents can attend. Treavor's Mom is sitting with his nephew's family...and both families are sitting close to one another. But...GET THIS...the "lottery drawing" for seat locations was this morning. EVERY ONE of the top 10 students in the class are sitting in the ABSOLUTE WORSE SPOTS! 🤬 We are ALL on the stadium end farthest from the stage on both the home and visitors sides! EVERY ONE! :upsidedow:furious:>:( Sure hope the zoom lens is in good working order!:tink:

party::jumping1:party: Mimi and Pappy will BOTH be attending the graduation ceremony! party::jumping1:party:

Allie's best friend has an extra ticket she's giving us and super, super excited and thankful for the gift! 🥰 Amanda is a twin so they got 8 tickets for the ceremony and now ALL grandparents can attend. Treavor's Mom is sitting with his nephew's family...and both families are sitting close to one another. But...GET THIS...the "lottery drawing" for seat locations was this morning. EVERY ONE of the top 10 students in the class are sitting in the ABSOLUTE WORSE SPOTS! 🤬 We are ALL on the stadium end farthest from the stage on both the home and visitors sides! EVERY ONE! :upsidedow:furious:>:( Sure hope the zoom lens is in good working order!:tink:

So excited you can attend. :banana: Sorry you got the crappy seats.:eek:

This was driving me nuts, I knew I had seen it before I have a picture of it somewhere.

Don't you just hate when that happens! :rotfl2: I can't think of anything else when there's a crop that I know I've seen! :crazy:

So excited you can attend. :banana: Sorry you got the crappy seats.:eek:

Thanks but it is what it is. It's just CRAZY how those "odds" worked out...we "won" the LOTTERY :rolleyes1 ... to have NOT ONE of the Top 10 getting a good seat! :crazy: At least, like Sara said, we're "sitting among friends" 'cause all of those girls and their families (another "funny statistic" from this class...there are NO boys in the Top 10 of the class!) are all really good friends. Eight of those Top 10 are athletes so the parents have "been together" the entire 4 years at sporting events. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter