Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

A new one for the middle of the week...already! ONLY 3 more days to graduation! 😵

i-S8gLKjb-S.jpg
:tink:

It was...but she couldn't wear it much during pictures this afternoon. None of the girls could...THE BEES KEPT ATTACKING THEM! 🐝🐝🐝😵 😂

P1050658-M.jpg
P1050663-M.jpg
P1050679-M.jpg
P1050684-M.jpg
P1050697-M.jpg
P1050700-M.jpg
P1050706-M.jpg
P1050717-M.jpg
P1050722-M.jpg

Always need a silly one with these girls....and a SOCCER PICTURE! Two Bellville boys had dates with 2 of Brenham's soccer team girls...Allie's friends...

P1050711-L.jpg
P1050712-L.jpg
P1050734-L.jpg
Then on to the PROM PARADE followed by the BISD students saying "Hello SUMMER"!

P1050745-M.jpg
P1050748-M.jpg
P1050749-M.jpg
P1050752-M.jpg
P1050757-M.jpg
P1050766-M.jpg

Not the prom they expected but a fun afternoon! :tink:

great photos glad they are able to get a celebration for graduation

great photos glad they are able to get a celebration for graduation

Thanks Jeff...was a fun day and they had a good evening. I go from being thankful they're actually getting SOMETHING to :worried:>:(🤬🥵🤐 that they've MISSED so much! My computer screen saver is a slide show of last years soccer playoff game; Allie was watching the pictures the other day and said, "who knew that was also MY last playoff game"! 😪 Noticed on one of the "float" pictures a young man was wearing a "Mr. BHS" banner...usually announced during prom...and WHO'S MISS BHS??? We had to watch a VIRTUAL "Awards Banquet" to find out the first BOY among the honor graduates was #13....like Diane said...GIRLS RULE! 😅 I'm angry...I can't IMAGINE the disappointment these kids are experiencing :grouphug:; but also thankful when I read about the graduation ceremonies that have just been cancelled. 😒:tink:

😵 I'M STUNNED! :faint: I was NOT expecting a JULY opening especially after Universal's announcement. 🥴 Positively stunned. 😱:tink:

I think they are just being very conscious, they long they wait the long time they have to put in new proto call and see how Disney Spring is once it all reopens too, since today is the day that all Disney owned stores are opening

I think waiting longer before things open up is the best idea but that's just me

I think they are just being very conscious, they long they wait the long time they have to put in new proto call and see how Disney Spring is once it all reopens too, since today is the day that all Disney owned stores are opening

I think waiting longer before things open up is the best idea but that's just me

Sara reports say Disney Springs is packed! :goodvibes I understand both sides; it's a difficult decision and a difficult situation which ever way you look at it! I honestly thought they'd have more of a "soft" opening. I realize the July opening will not be "normal" but I thought they'd start with Florida AP holders maybe for like the 2nd week in June; they add all AP holders for another week or 2 and then go to "general public". It's a lot to "take in" and more and more I'm leaning to what Katie's doctor said..."everyone just needs to get back to normal and get this Covid thing out of the way...get it and be done BEFORE the fall flu gets started too!" :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter