• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-Gg528KD-S.jpg

This is from a shop. :tink:

FW or WS?

It's not the one they planned for but Allie is getting her graduation trip to Disney World after all! party: Sara got online this morning and got a studio at the WL, they still have active annual passes so they're leaving Sunday! :jumping1: Some friends of ours...and one of her former soccer teammates are leaving Saturday and staying at Ft. Wilderness so things are rapidly falling into place. Katie's best friend is from the same family so things are working out PERFECTLY! They weren't able to get into Hollywood Studios but she'll check daily; other family couldn't get HS either when they first went in to reserve and have since gotten a day. They'll stay with family in Baton Rouge Sunday night and be at DW by 6 PM on Monday! :faint: MAY even "stop at the beach" somewhere in Florida and pick up Allie's best friend who'll be vacationing there! Everything is last minute but it's all "coming together"! A "last hoorah" for Allie before she has to go into "isolation" August 1st before leaving for school! 😳:tink:

It's not the one they planned for but Allie is getting her graduation trip to Disney World after all! party: Sara got online this morning and got a studio at the WL, they still have active annual passes so they're leaving Sunday! :jumping1: Some friends of ours...and one of her former soccer teammates are leaving Saturday and staying at Ft. Wilderness so things are rapidly falling into place. Katie's best friend is from the same family so things are working out PERFECTLY! They weren't able to get into Hollywood Studios but she'll check daily; other family couldn't get HS either when they first went in to reserve and have since gotten a day. They'll stay with family in Baton Rouge Sunday night and be at DW by 6 PM on Monday! :faint: MAY even "stop at the beach" somewhere in Florida and pick up Allie's best friend who'll be vacationing there! Everything is last minute but it's all "coming together"! A "last hoorah" for Allie before she has to go into "isolation" August 1st before leaving for school! 😳:tink:

:cheer2:Hopefully HS will open up. I've read crowds are very low and very low wait times. They were saying 10-15 minutes for FoP. Not sure I'd want to be going to FL or WDW now with their numbers spiking but there won't be that many people in the parks and they seem to be sanitizing things every few hours.

:cheer2:Hopefully HS will open up. I've read crowds are very low and very low wait times. They were saying 10-15 minutes for FoP. Not sure I'd want to be going to FL or WDW now with their numbers spiking but there won't be that many people in the parks and they seem to be sanitizing things every few hours.

HS and Epcot are now open. i have seen alot of photos and the lines to get in to the parks are long and crowded but once you are in there is more room between everyone

ya i am not sure if i would want to travel to Florida right now too but thats just me

i have been seeing alot of videos and photos from the last few days and everyone inside the parks seem to be good at keeping there masks on and keeping their distance. its just getting to the parks and florida that is the scary part

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter