• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

This is from a food service in a deluxe resort. I guess I would call this a quick service but in order to be clear, I will go ahead and tell you that it is in a "lounge".

It's not from the AKL or CR.

YC/BC?

WL, GF or Poly?

This is from a food service in a deluxe resort. I guess I would call this a quick service but in order to be clear, I will go ahead and tell you that it is in a "lounge".

It's not from the AKL, WL, GF, the Poly, YC/BC or CR.

It's not from the AKL, WL, GF, the Poly, YC/BC or CR.

Boardwalk? Is it inside or outside?

Boardwalk? Is it inside or outside?

This is from inside a food service in a deluxe resort. I guess I would call this a quick service but in order to be clear, I will go ahead and tell you that it is in a "lounge".

It's not from the AKL, WL, GF, the Poly, YC/BC, Boardwalk or CR.

This is from inside a food service in a deluxe resort. I guess I would call this a quick service but in order to be clear, I will go ahead and tell you that it is in a "lounge".

Swan/Dolphin? Kidani?

Top of the World in BLT? :tink:

Deluxe, moderate or budget resort?

Looks like a hallow metal column, is it a light fixture?
[/QUOTE]
This is from a budget resort; it's a hollow metal column but not a light fixture. :tink:
[/QUOTE]

is it from an all star? maybe sports?
[/QUOTE]
Deluxe, moderate or budget resort?

[/QUOTE] This is from a budget resort; it's a hollow metal column but not a light fixture. :tink:
[/QUOTE]

POP?
[/QUOTE]

i-MMRvc6R-S.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is from the POP...and since I have no idea what it is :rotfl: or what it's used for 😏 just tell me where it's located. :goodvibes:tink:

This is from a budget resort; it's a hollow metal column but not a light fixture. :tink:
[/QUOTE]

is it from an all star? maybe sports?
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] This is from a budget resort; it's a hollow metal column but not a light fixture. :tink:
[/QUOTE]

POP?
[/QUOTE]

i-MMRvc6R-S.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is from the POP...and since I have no idea what it is :rotfl: or what it's used for 😏 just tell me where it's located. :goodvibes:tink:
[/QUOTE]

Is it outside? Pool area?

[/QUOTE] :thumbsup2 This is from the POP...and since I have no idea what it is :rotfl: or what it's used for 😏 just tell me where it's located. :goodvibes:tink:
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i-MMRvc6R-S.jpg

No Ma'am, this is inside. :tink:

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i-MMRvc6R-S.jpg

No Ma'am, this is inside. :tink:
[/QUOTE]

Lobby?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter