Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Park, resort or other?
Shop, attraction or food service?
If you have used it, it's not clicking. Inside or outside?

i-9fvqMN7-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 Then we'll proceed :goodvibes: this is outside in a park. It's not from a shop, attraction or food service. :tink:

My favorite aunt passed away last Saturday night and her service was this evening at 6:30. It was held outside under the huge trees at the church and really quite nice. We were all able to social distance and enjoy the great outdoors that she loved so much. 💞

i-9fvqMN7-Th.jpg

This is from HS. :tink:

Sorry about your aunt.:hug: Is this a billboard or a sign?

Sorry about your aunt.:hug: Is this a billboard or a sign?

Thanks...:hug:...she and my Aunt Pearlie were the absolute BEST aunts ever. :lovestruc Aunt Pearlie was always the quiet one and she passed away 4 years ago; Aunt Ellen "kept us on our toes" :rotfl:...she was always SO full of fun!

i-9fvqMN7-Th.jpg

This is a sign. :tink:

Thanks...:hug:...she and my Aunt Pearlie were the absolute BEST aunts ever. :lovestruc Aunt Pearlie was always the quiet one and she passed away 4 years ago; Aunt Ellen "kept us on our toes" :rotfl:...she was always SO full of fun!

i-9fvqMN7-Th.jpg

This is a sign. :tink:

A billboard? on Hollywood Blvd?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter