Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-jWpZgsn-Th.jpg

Good thoughts but not near the Friendship Boat port and not in the covered area (yes it is a good spot to stay dry :thumbsup2). I'll give you a hint...this a good quiet area; there's something in this area to relax. :scratchin:tink:

Back in the back of Morocco by the restaurant?

It is from the pre-show, but it's not that guy. You're very close though, so if you can just describe a little bit who/what this image is in reference to, I'll give you the "point.":flower:
View attachment 539925

I'm afraid I can't :goodvibes ; "brain dead" this morning (it's MONDAY) and only have a few pictures of the pre-show to refresh my memory. We've only been on FoP twice and have been in the "fastpass" lane both times. I can't recall seeing the area with the "person" in the water filled tank and have no pictures of that part of the queue. I do remember, as "guests", we're "part of a science team". Hopefully one of our other players can remember more about it. ::yes:::tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter