Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Is he seasonal, or is he a more permanent resident?

i-3Bgc6rc-Th.jpg

This is seasonal. :tink:

I had Dallas this week too.o_O Not sure why but I did. :rotfl:
YC/BC? Part of the train display?

Well I never would have picked them! :rotfl2: In fact, I didn't even watch the entire game...was outside doing Christmas decorating! Now...THIS Thursday's game is very important...can you believe, IF they beat Washington, they'll be in 1st place in the division? :lmao: How crazy is THAT...4 WINS and they could end up in 1st place! :faint::rotfl:

i-3Bgc6rc-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from the train display at the YC/BC....and WOW on your PM! 😳 :tink:

Well I never would have picked them! :rotfl2: In fact, I didn't even watch the entire game...was outside doing Christmas decorating! Now...THIS Thursday's game is very important...can you believe, IF they beat Washington, they'll be in 1st place in the division? :lmao: How crazy is THAT...4 WINS and they could end up in 1st place! :faint::rotfl:

i-3Bgc6rc-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from the train display at the YC/BC....and WOW on your PM! 😳 :tink:

We are looking for a deluxe resort? Contemporary or Grand Floridian?

i-3Bgc6rc-Th.jpg

I don’t remember, did someone already guess Boardwalk?

Is this in the regular queue area? I love the fastpass but you miss so much when you get the "abbreviated" line. I've only been through the cool queue for the Mine Train ONCE! :tink:
It is in the preshow so, this is still something you would see w/ a fast pass. I’ve only seen stand-by once at an After-hours event. It was really cool, but not worth a 4 hour wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter