Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

MK or Epcot?

Attraction, shop or food service?

Restroom?

Very weird weather today :confused3; driving over to College Station noticed it was getting very hazy. Parked at the Clinic and everything was "beige" looking; it was hot but not the burning heat of the past few days like something was keeping the heat out. Got home and spent an hour in the pool; came in and felt very dizzy...instant sinus headache. DH came home and informed me we're being "engulfed" with AFRICAN DUST. :faint: I'd read about it drifting this way last week and can officially say it's HERE. Hope it's not as bad tomorrow...really strange looking!

31532716-b509-4a1a-9f42-b759a53635d4_zps7tr2jxdj.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is from an Epcot food service restroom area. :goodvibes :tink:

Very weird weather today :confused3; driving over to College Station noticed it was getting very hazy. Parked at the Clinic and everything was "beige" looking; it was hot but not the burning heat of the past few days like something was keeping the heat out. Got home and spent an hour in the pool; came in and felt very dizzy...instant sinus headache. DH came home and informed me we're being "engulfed" with AFRICAN DUST. :faint: I'd read about it drifting this way last week and can officially say it's HERE. Hope it's not as bad tomorrow...really strange looking!

31532716-b509-4a1a-9f42-b759a53635d4_zps7tr2jxdj.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is from an Epcot food service restroom area. :goodvibes :tink:

LeCellier?

Felt the same way Saturday at softball. All of a sudden didn't feel quite right and instantly my sinuses were all stuffed up. Still stuffed up.

Not looking forward to tomorrow boss lady is back.:scared: She didn't respond to my e-mail and I'm pretty sure she read it. I've decided I'm really not going to say much to her except that I've been offered another position and decided to accept it. Not going to get into WHY I'm leaving, that won't end well.

LeCellier?

Felt the same way Saturday at softball. All of a sudden didn't feel quite right and instantly my sinuses were all stuffed up. Still stuffed up.

Not looking forward to tomorrow boss lady is back.:scared: She didn't respond to my e-mail and I'm pretty sure she read it. I've decided I'm really not going to say much to her except that I've been offered another position and decided to accept it. Not going to get into WHY I'm leaving, that won't end well.

:scared1: Might be a FUN day! :scared1: She should have at least let you know she received your email; leaves you in an awkward position in case she DIDN'T! :rolleyes: GOOD LUCK...we'll be thinking about you!

:cool1: Yes Ma'am...wasn't expecting this decor in the LeCellier restroom! :confused3 Not sure what I expected but it was so ... PLAIN! :rotfl:

P1100725_zpsydjuskaw.jpg
:tink:

Park, resort or other? :tink:

It will be awkward but what's the worst she can do? Fire you?

Attraction, shop or food service?

This is from a shop in a a park.

We have not experienced any of that, maybe because all the rain we had. We were at the beach over the weekend and we had so much rain I thought we were going to need a boat to get off the island. They had to close the roads because the cars were pushing water into the homes.

IMG_20170723_121616161.jpg IMG_20170723_100353465.jpg

NO FAIR! :umbrella: :headache: We need that here SO BAD...Houston not so much but our part of South Central Texas is WAY to dry! Fire trucks go out every day for brush fires and I am TIRED of watering our lawn but don't want the weeds to overtake the back yard again so trying to keep the San Augustine green. :crazy: I won't be surprised if they start the water rationing soon. I noticed your temperatures weren't quite as high and heat index was "only" :rotfl: around 100 so figured something was going on. :rotfl: Glad at least someone is getting rain...I know y'all needed it as bad as we do. Still a little hazy this morning but sky is keeping that "dirty blue" color yet; hopefully will clear out tomorrow. :tink:

Interesting. DH has been sneezing so much these past few days he thought he may have allergies.

Yep...getting him too! On the way to College Station yesterday Redstorm told me she's interested in meteorology; told her last night this phenomenon would be a good one to study NOW! Who knows...maybe in 10 or so years she'll be able to give us advance warning of these things so we can stock up on allergy meds:lmao:... or so you can buy extra winter clothing! :rotfl: Hope DH feels better; my "super strength" allergy pills have "kicked in"...for now. :goodvibes :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter