Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Looks like a crumb on the ground to me. . .

Park, resort or other?

Is it on the ground?

i-sDFpSX5-S.jpg

This is on the ground in a park. :tink:

We just got our official telephone call from Emergency Management. Expected to get 40 mph winds with possible 25 inches of rain. That's a LOT of rain! :umbrella::umbrella::umbrella::umbrella::umbrella: :tink:

Yikes, good luck with that. :duck:

better bring out the umbrella hat lol

b-mur-umbrella-hat.jpg

That's a lot if rain. :scared: Stay safe.

Ed could have SO much fun with those umbrella hats now! Pretty good little thunderstorm now :scared:; DD just got home from volleyball tournament and had to wait in line for gas already. :faint: Everything is done outside so we just sit and wait and hope they're WRONG on that rain prediction. :eek: We won't have a county road or bridge left to drive on if it rains THAT much. So, so, SO glad now that DH lost that election and got "booted out" as Commissioner! :rotfl2: At least now I don't have to worry about him out in all that mess keeping others safe!:jumping1: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter