Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

71ae8f10-588b-4638-a5e5-3a28ed10b075_zpsr1vek0o4.jpg

Is it something you can buy or is it part of the décor?

Now this isn't very nice :lmao:

@goopysolelady Now did y'all party to much yesterday :rotfl2:

I have no idea on the shops in AK.

That party is "in the works"! :goodvibes And...we don't even have to plan it! :woohoo: A former critic of DH's (who has sense apologized publicly in print and on Facebook) has one in the works and there will be a gathering at the former County Judge's beach house in Galveston when we're there in July! party: :tink:

Oh my, we rode Everest twice this weekend, and all I can remember is the word Bazaar. We don't spend much time in the shops except to pin trade. Maybe someone else has the exact name and spot. Anyone?

Could it be the gift shop at the base of Everest? Whoopsie - I should read first... Everest Outpost? Geeze, I need to pay more attention...

Serka Zong Bazaar?

Awards Day for Redstorm's class is ALWAYS fun :crazy:; love those kids! :lovestruc Redstorm did awesome...7 awards...top award in Algebra, English and Computer Science :cheer2:...another good year coming to an end. :goodvibes

Serka Zong Bazaar is the name of the shop; where/what is my crop? :tink:

Awards Day for Redstorm's class is ALWAYS fun :crazy:; love those kids! :lovestruc Redstorm did awesome...7 awards...top award in Algebra, English and Computer Science :cheer2:...another good year coming to an end. :goodvibes

is it some type of toy?

Anything to do with the big Yeti (I guess it's a Yeti) statue thing? Not sure what to call it.

I just did Diane :cold:...first time in the pool this season :faint:! If my little "cheerleader" wouldn't have been in already my "mission" would not have been completed! :rotfl: Took over 10 minutes to ease my way in :rolleyes:... I need 4-6 more degrees before I'll be comfortable! :rotfl:

is it some type of toy?

Anything to do with the big Yeti (I guess it's a Yeti) statue thing? Not sure what to call it.

... that's close enough:dance3: ... it's that big "statue thing" :rotfl2: ... not sure what it is either :confused3...

IMG_9612_zpsfb61f105.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter