Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

...and the SOB tried to run away :furious:; got out of his truck and took off on foot. Guess since he was ILLEGAL he couldn't afford to get caught...but Brenham's K-9 unit took care of that! ::yes:: The dogs tracked the "dog" down pretty quick. This lady was the costume designer at the Unity Theater in Brenham...the theater the Princess goes too and she "dressed her" when she was in Miracle on 34th Street. :sad1:

Yes Jeff...allergies are worse...at least the flu is done in 2-3 weeks; allergies last MONTHS. :headache: I'm wiped out after a stressful day :faint:; extremely foggy ALL DAY. Visibility this morning was 2/10's of a a mile...drove 60 mph all the way to Brenham...couldn't see far enough in front of me to drive the speed limit. :faint: At 3 this afternoon I could still not see the end of the parking lot in HEB. :headache: :tink:

I also have winter allergies, they are the worst. I feel like I have the Seven Dwarfs of allergies: sneezy, sleepy, drippy, itchy, stuffy, scratchy and all this makes you GRUMPY!

WOW...that WAS a long time! :faint: I'll bet she enjoyed it though! The reports I've read sound like it's a "doozy"! :cold: Hope your school doesn't wait until morning too...you could do like I'll be doing...SLEEPING IN! Slept a little better last night but still woke up 2 times with coughing. Hoping tonight is better. We're suppose to have a nasty day too. Nothing like YOU but rain and temps in 40's; it was nasty today and probably shouldn't have been out in the dampness but glad I got that doctors appointment out of the way. Two more scheduled for February :headache:. Stay warm tomorrow...

i-mJrM7Qr-Th.jpg

This is "associated with the Boardwalk area but not on the Boardwalk so not Boardwalk To Go. :scratchin :tink:
Is it inside the Boardwalk Inn? Or is it outside, maybe by the pool?

I also have winter allergies, they are the worst. I feel like I have the Seven Dwarfs of allergies: sneezy, sleepy, drippy, itchy, stuffy, scratchy and all this makes you GRUMPY!

what are winter allergies, allergic to cold weather lol

spring I can see because everything is blooming

what are winter allergies, allergic to cold weather lol

spring I can see because everything is blooming

For me it is. :rotfl: You'd be surprised how much my eyes water when I'm sitting out in the cold...tears flow like I'm crying if the wind is blowing hard. :rotfl2: Seriously ... winter allergies are related to the life cycle of trees. In my case (as with the Princess...after allergy testing her WORST allergy followed by dust mites) it's cedar trees. They start their spring cycle as soon as the "winter" begins; most years February is really bad, this year it started earlier in January. The tree pollen is released in the air affecting us poor humans with total misery. In relation to Terri's comment...I rarely have bad allergy problems on our trips to DW. The severity of symptoms is totally related to what your body can handle. It's amazing what "modern medicine" can do :goodvibes; after that shot and new medicine I feel 75% better already and WOW...what a good nights sleep does. :dance3: Only woke up once last night from coughing party:and once around 6:30 when a genuine thunderstorm (in February :faint:) with loud thunder and heavy rain hit. Put another log on the fire and went back to bed. :goodvibes Love sleeping when it's raining. Looking forward to getting my energy back and finishing putting away that village! ::yes:: :tink:

You described it PERFECTLY! :worship: I finally got to the "grumpy" stage Sunday...that's when I new it was time to get to the doctor! :crazy2: :tink:

Yes they had the ceremony and then luncheon. Steph said it lasted so long. She didn't get back until after school was over. Big storm coming tomorrow a lot of schools closed already. Still waiting for ours, hope they don't wait until morning.

Diane...FINALLY saw a report on the Weather Channel from NEW HAMPSHIRE! :faint: They were what...20-30 miles south of you...in Manchester, NH. From what I understood the brunt of the storm should be hitting in a few hours. The reporter stressed CAREFUL DRIVING :goodvibes...stay safe and warm. :tink:

Diane...FINALLY saw a report on the Weather Channel from NEW HAMPSHIRE! :faint: They were what...20-30 miles south of you...in Manchester, NH. From what I understood the brunt of the storm should be hitting in a few hours. The reporter stressed CAREFUL DRIVING :goodvibes...stay safe and warm. :tink:

Manchester is about 20-30 minutes away. It's starting to snow pretty bad now and only going to get worse stupid son is going out tonight.:headache: Going to pick up new girlfriend (that's a whole story for another time) then going to his flag football game. It's a playoff game and it's still on and not going to be cancelled. I really don't want him out driving.:scared:

Snow day today but woke up with what I think is conjunctivitis.:headache: Eye was a little itchy last night and when I woke up it's all swollen and watery and feels like sand paper is in it. Eye Dr is at a conference today so I can't get in to see him until tomorrow morning.:headache:

Manchester is about 20-30 minutes away. It's starting to snow pretty bad now and only going to get worse stupid son is going out tonight.:headache: Going to pick up new girlfriend (that's a whole story for another time) then going to his flag football game. It's a playoff game and it's still on and not going to be cancelled. I really don't want him out driving.:scared:

Snow day today but woke up with what I think is conjunctivitis.:headache: Eye was a little itchy last night and when I woke up it's all swollen and watery and feels like sand paper is in it. Eye Dr is at a conference today so I can't get in to see him until tomorrow morning.:headache:

Great :faint:; that's all you need! Did you contact that at school? DD just hates when that problem shows up at the pre-school...and it's so annoying. :headache: Hope you can make it to the eye doctor in the morning. Watching the Weather Channel, I wouldn't want to venture out in all that snow/ice :scared: but that's your "way of life". As for the "stupid son" :lmao:...boy do I agree with you! :thumbsup2 He doesn't need to be out AT ALL...tell him to talk to his new girlfriend on the phone! :rotfl: I know he'd love to see a playoff game but gee...at what risk! Hopefully his "God given sense" will kick in and he'll keep his backside home! ::yes:: :tink:

i-mJrM7Qr-Th.jpg

This is a sign but not on the side of the road. It's at the entrance to a Boardwalk AREA/EPCOT RESORTS AREA snack food establishment :scratchin:scratchin:scratchin that has everything to do with ice cream. :goodvibes:scratchin:goodvibes:scratchin :tink:

I'm lost. It's not in Epcot. It's not on the Boardwalk. It's not part of the Boardwalk resort. I looked up ice cream and got Ample Hills Creamery?

Ample Hills Creamery?

I'm lost. It's not in Epcot. It's not on the Boardwalk. It's not part of the Boardwalk resort. I looked up ice cream and got Ample Hills Creamery?

i-mJrM7Qr-Th.jpg

I wanted to visit Ample Hills Creamery on our last December trip but never made it...they had a "sample dish" I SO wanted to try. I'm baffled as to what other clues I can give :headache:; I honestly thought this would be solved after 2-3 guesses when I indicated it was the BOARDWALK/EPCOT RESORTS AREA. This is not ON the Boardwalk but in the area :scratchin; what else is in that area other than The Boardwalk Inn and the Boardwalk? :tink:

i-mJrM7Qr-Th.jpg

I wanted to visit Ample Hills Creamery on our last December trip but never made it...they had a "sample dish" I SO wanted to try. I'm baffled as to what other clues I can give :headache:; I honestly thought this would be solved after 2-3 guesses when I indicated it was the BOARDWALK/EPCOT RESORTS AREA. This is not ON the Boardwalk but in the area :scratchin; what else is in that area other than The Boardwalk Inn and the Boardwalk? :tink:

Beaches and cream take out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter