Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-82gxckd-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is from Flame Tree :dance3:; tell me what it's on. :goodvibes :tink:

Ceiling?

its nice a sunny here today
that may change in a few hours but at least no rain or snow for lunch break

We had a nice day too until about 4 when clouds cover started rolling in; rain predicted for soccer game tomorrow night:umbrella: with temps in high 40's-low 50's plus more chance of rain this weekend. :tink:

Park, Resort, Other?

Attraction, shop or food service?

What a day! :faint: Started out this morning with Mom having to go to the ER to have a "condition" checked that her personal physician has ALREADY checked and is treating! :headache: New home health care nurse :rolleyes1 but WHO sends a 93 year old to an ER during a flu epidemic??? :crazy: DD calls me at lunch..."Mommy, I don't feel well" :scared:; decides she's hungry and will fell better after lunch. She gets in line to get the Princess from school at 3 and gets VERY lightheaded and feels "heaviness" in her chest; gets out of line and comes to our house and I leave to get the Princess. Get back home and her BP and heart rate are HIGH; by this time she's feeling "pain in her arm"...the classic heart attack signs. :scared1: Bottom line...she goes to ER, hearts fine but blood work numbers are crazy. AFTER the doctor signs her release papers she realizes she now "clamy and warm"...101 temp...diagnosis...the FLU. :headache: In for a L-O-N-G few days ahead unless, by some miracle, she wakes up in the morning and feels fine. :crazy2:

i-ZS8Q647-Th.jpg

This is from a park food service. :tink:

What a day! :faint: Started out this morning with Mom having to go to the ER to have a "condition" checked that her personal physician has ALREADY checked and is treating! :headache: New home health care nurse :rolleyes1 but WHO sends a 93 year old to an ER during a flu epidemic??? :crazy: DD calls me at lunch..."Mommy, I don't feel well" :scared:; decides she's hungry and will fell better after lunch. She gets in line to get the Princess from school at 3 and gets VERY lightheaded and feels "heaviness" in her chest; gets out of line and comes to our house and I leave to get the Princess. Get back home and her BP and heart rate are HIGH; by this time she's feeling "pain in her arm"...the classic heart attack signs. :scared1: Bottom line...she goes to ER, hearts fine but blood work numbers are crazy. AFTER the doctor signs her release papers she realizes she now "clamy and warm"...101 temp...diagnosis...the FLU. :headache: In for a L-O-N-G few days ahead unless, by some miracle, she wakes up in the morning and feels fine. :crazy2:

i-ZS8Q647-Th.jpg

AK or the MK?

Glad you DD didn't have a heart attack. I'd rather have the flu than a heart attack. I hope your Mom doesn't get the flu!

i-ZS8Q647-Th.jpg

Epcot?

i-ZS8Q647-Th.jpg

yes the flu is a lot better then a heart attack but glad she is ok

I will go with Epcot Germany?

i-ZS8Q647-Th.jpg

MK? Fantasyland?

Flu season this year. . . very scary.

Glad you DD didn't have a heart attack. I'd rather have the flu than a heart attack. I hope your Mom doesn't get the flu!

yes the flu is a lot better then a heart attack but glad she is ok

Flu season this year. . . very scary.

Bad night for DD but a little better this morning; temp under 100 and after a night on an electric mattress pad and under 3 blankets:cold: her "chills" aren't as bad. We're hoping for a mild case. She worsened her "heart attach symptoms" due to panic, along with the fact that we do have a family history of heart problems so were all overly cautious when it comes to that aspect of our health but definitely...flu is better than heart problems! :rotfl: Flu is really scary and widespread this year; our schools haven't shut down YET but the absentee numbers get worse every day.:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter