• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

OMG, most boring Memorial day ever! Alberto ruined all plans. Been stuck inside all weekend. :sad:

:headache: Sure did mess things up, didn't it? And it's not even "official" hurricane season yet and already having to alter plans! Redstorm and I were just talking about summer plans; she and her Dad are entered in a tarpon fishing contest in Port Aransas the week before we leave for DW. She's already worried about tropical disturbances ruining THAT. So sorry you're stuck inside...at least it's cooler than it is outside! :goodvibes :tink:

Lobby or gift shop?

i-rsj78HN-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from the Pop lobby or gift shop. Finding the location will be easy after you figure out what it is. :scratchin :tink:

I agree. Although I think we should start the meet up at the balloon but we can work into it. :rotfl2:

Turns out to be a nice day down here after a couple weeks of rain. View attachment 325497

WOW...had no idea! :faint: I noticed a lot of people were complaining here on Disboards about "wet vacations" but didn't realize it was 2 weeks worth! :rotfl2: And now your dealing with the Alberto moisture too or hasn't that reached South Florida? We had a "Chamber of Commerce" day here...a little on the warm side but that's what pools are for. :D Redstorm "napped" on a float this afternoon and SIL jumped in...clothes and all...after a day on the golf course. Hope things dry out for you! :tink:

A sign? Inside or outside?

Something to do with one of the over sized objects?

OH MY GOODNESS was that turkey for dinner GOOD! :cloud9: A little late but celebrated SIL's birthday with turkey and all the trimmings and we stuffed ourselves like we do on Thanksgiving! :faint: Gonna do the family dinner all over again on Wednesday only this time with BBQ pork and brisket for other SIL :yay:.

i-rsj78HN-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is one of the oversized objects outside at POP; now just tell me what it is! :tink:

OH MY GOODNESS was that turkey for dinner GOOD! :cloud9: A little late but celebrated SIL's birthday with turkey and all the trimmings and we stuffed ourselves like we do on Thanksgiving! :faint: Gonna do the family dinner all over again on Wednesday only this time with BBQ pork and brisket for other SIL :yay:.

i-rsj78HN-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is one of the oversized objects outside at POP; now just tell me what it is! :tink:
Computer, Play Dough, Mickey Phone or Big Wheel?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter