• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-rsj78HN-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not Baloo, the jukebox or walkman. :tink:

Is it on a building, on the giant object or next to it?

SUPER EXCITING NEWS THIS MORNING FOR REDSTORM...she's been accepted to a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) Camp at Texas A & M University. :yay: This is a FREE camp for top science students in the State of Texas; 180 applicants and 25 accepted for a week of one-on-one with professors, discussions, field trips, room and board! Her high school science teacher is "bursting" with excitement! :rotfl2: I held my breath and asked for the date...thinking ANOTHER "obstacle" had popped up in our attempt to get to DW...but we're "safe" :faint:...camp is June 10-16 :dance3:. Would have been a HARD decision for her; this is one of those opportunities you just don't turn down! Her Daddy is taking her out to lunch right now to celebrate! :goodvibes :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter