Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

David said booking the trip ASSURES us the Cowboys will be in the Super Bowl! :rotfl2: It would be OUR LUCK they'd be playing in it for the first time in 25+ years! :rotfl2: She'd just be staying Sunday night and take Boo to the vet/boarding Monday morning before she goes to work. Boo likes staying there...once I get her inside and leave...she likes the girl that takes care of the boarded dogs and I'm comfortable leaving her there. It will still be a LONG stay...a little over the November stay when we went to Houston and then to DW. I hate leaving her so long but if we're going to the UK we want to "get our money's worth"! I just wish we had longer to plan! Mandy keeps talking about all these places we'll visit and my British history is limited to say the least! She and Bryan had planned a trip to the UK the spring of 2020 and then Covid forced them to cancel. So...she's done all the research and made all the plans. Plus having to get our Christmas decorations put away which doesn't LEAVE me much time to research anything. :headache: I told Allie even if she didn't play we'd at least get to see her in a Hope University uniform and get to watch a soccer match! :goodvibes Treavor and Sara are going to be SO jealous! 😄:tink:

Oh gosh can you imagine missing your Cowboys play in the super bowl. You would have to find a way to watch. That happened one year to us Steph had the indoor track state championship on super bowl Sunday and the Patriots were playing. We missed the whole first half of the game.

Oh gosh can you imagine missing your Cowboys play in the super bowl. You would have to find a way to watch. That happened one year to us Steph had the indoor track state championship on super bowl Sunday and the Patriots were playing. We missed the whole first half of the game.

I remember that! I couldn't imagine you missing the game ... the things we do for our kids and grandkids! :rotfl2: All worth it though! Like David says...it's probably a 5% chance Dallas would be playing but yes, we'd HAVE to find a spot to watch! Could go to Allie's but would hate to bother her roommates since it will be midnight or later there before the game even starts. We'll be coming back from Ireland that day but should be in our hotel by game time. That will be SO STRANGE! :crazy::rotfl2: We are running into a lot of issues with a flight back home! :headache: Rates have DOUBLED overnight! :scared1: And Amanda will probably be coming back a few days earlier but we don't want her to have to travel to London by herself to get to the airport. We're looking at flying out of Manchester but the prices are nuts! Doing a lot of research today!:tink:

Okay I guess I’ll work my way around Mexico?

i-SQZzLNK-Th.jpg

:goodvibes Go a little further...not from Mexico. :tink:

I remember that! I couldn't imagine you missing the game ... the things we do for our kids and grandkids! :rotfl2: All worth it though! Like David says...it's probably a 5% chance Dallas would be playing but yes, we'd HAVE to find a spot to watch! Could go to Allie's but would hate to bother her roommates since it will be midnight or later there before the game even starts. We'll be coming back from Ireland that day but should be in our hotel by game time. That will be SO STRANGE! :crazy::rotfl2: We are running into a lot of issues with a flight back home! :headache: Rates have DOUBLED overnight! :scared1: And Amanda will probably be coming back a few days earlier but we don't want her to have to travel to London by herself to get to the airport. We're looking at flying out of Manchester but the prices are nuts! Doing a lot of research today!:tink:

Prices for flights must be expensive enough now doubled😳good luck with your research.

France or Canada?

My "quick trip" to the foot doctor today turned into an almost 2 hour visit and put me behind ALL day! His office flooded in December after the hard freeze we had and he had to close for 3 weeks for repairs! I walked in and the waiting room was full :faint: so I knew it was going to be a long day! At least the grocery store and Walmart visit went on schedule but didn't get a lot done on the Christmas decorations today! :headache: Did you see that, as of today, Disney stopped charging for overnight parking for resort guests? :woohoo: One less expense for you when you go back! Hoping they're trying to get "back on track" instead of making guests angry! Maybe they'll consider bringing back the Magic Express! :scratchin

i-SQZzLNK-Th.jpg

:cool1: You found the country! :cool1: This is from France; any thoughts on where it is? :tink:

My "quick trip" to the foot doctor today turned into an almost 2 hour visit and put me behind ALL day! His office flooded in December after the hard freeze we had and he had to close for 3 weeks for repairs! I walked in and the waiting room was full :faint: so I knew it was going to be a long day! At least the grocery store and Walmart visit went on schedule but didn't get a lot done on the Christmas decorations today! :headache: Did you see that, as of today, Disney stopped charging for overnight parking for resort guests? :woohoo: One less expense for you when you go back! Hoping they're trying to get "back on track" instead of making guests angry! Maybe they'll consider bringing back the Magic Express! :scratchin

i-SQZzLNK-Th.jpg

:cool1: You found the country! :cool1: This is from France; any thoughts on where it is? :tink:

is it from a shop?

i-SQZzLNK-Th.jpg

all i want back is the dinning plan

how ever they did bring out the dining card for summer time but its not the same

all i want back is the dinning plan

how ever they did bring out the dining card for summer time but its not the same

YES!!! Totally agree...hopefully that's coming since they are doing something for summer visits! :tink:

I read the dining card is only available on non discounted rooms. So if you get a discount on your room you can’t get it. :confused3 Doesn’t make sense since they offer discounts in the summer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter