Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

New crop to work on...Diane is snowed in; I'll be in because of rain and cool temperatures and Allie's "living a dream" attending a Chelsea/Liverpool soccer game!

i-rxZHXFQ-Th.jpg
:tink:

Last edited:

yeah i can finally add a timer countdown

I still can't get mine down! :faint: I've always, in the past, just gone to my "signature" and deleted it...but it doesn't appear there! The resort listings of various trips is all that's there; it's the strangest thing! :crazy: I've even asked on the technical board and none of the suggestions work! :confused3:tink:

I still can't get mine down! :faint: I've always, in the past, just gone to my "signature" and deleted it...but it doesn't appear there! The resort listings of various trips is all that's there; it's the strangest thing! :crazy: I've even asked on the technical board and none of the suggestions work! :confused3:tink:

you would think you could just delete the countdown path

So the wheels are in motion

Contract a travel agent to get some quotes and reservations happening
We re going to travel from Dec 1-8 and stay at the Caribbean beach resort again.
My mom is going to travel Nov 30-5 and hopefully stay in adjoining room
We will spent 3 days in the parks together and then she will fly home. That’s as long as she can stay after spending most of Sept in Europe

:cool1: Yay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter