• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where in the World #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i just woke up so you are not alone any more :)

Morning! :wave: Here I am too! Here is one for this thread to guess. It looks like this thread will go on indefinately!

DSC08053-1.jpg

My first obvious guess would be in Morocco but that would not be right so let's think

Morning! :wave: Here I am too! Here is one for this thread to guess. It looks like this thread will go on indefinately!

DSC08053-1.jpg

Since SunDial beat me to my regular Morocco guess :rotfl: and jeepwreck guessed, what I think are the other 2 possibilities, I'll just wait for your answer...I "resting my brain" this morning! :lmao: :tink:

i want to say lights motors action because the back drop has a italian feel to it and so does your picture

No, not Lights, Motors, Action. I've never been there. It does look a little Italian I guess but, it's not identified as Italian or anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter