Where in the World #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhorner233

Disneyophile
:welcome: to Where in the World #4 :banana:

Here's how it works; Someone posts a crop of a picture like this:

IMG_2462.jpg

Then you guess where in Disney World the picture was taken.

So far on this picture, we know it IS one of THE Three Little Pigs. He is NOT from Toy Story Mania. He is NOT from Mickey's Philharmagic or from Town Square Theater.

So, can you guess where this little pig is?

PLEASE: When posting your cropped pictures, please make sure they are large enough to see (you can resize them on Photobucket) and light enough to see (most programs will allow you to lighten a picture.) :flower3:

Enjoy! :cool1:

:Welcome: to Where in the World #4 :banana:

Here's how it works; Someone posts a crop of a picture like this:

IMG_2462.jpg

Then you guess where in Disney World the picture was taken.

PLEASE: When posting your cropped pictures, please make sure they are large enough to see (you can resize them on Photobucket)

Thank you. Us old folks can only squint so much. :lmao: :lmao:

Okay, up next, where is this?

IMG_4252-1.jpg

BTW: I'm trying to fill up WITW #3 just to see what happens after 250 pages. Anyone got any leaving the park pictures?

i am going to start with an easy one to get more people involved hopefully :)

where is this

5.png

i am going to start with an easy one to get more people involved hopefully :)

where is this

5.png

You're right. There are thousands of hits on the Where in the World threads. I wish more of them would help us out.

I think i know where this is but, I will give someone else a chance. I'll just start with is it in HS?

Okay, up next, where is this?

IMG_4252-1.jpg

BTW: I'm trying to fill up WITW #3 just to see what happens after 250 pages. Anyone got any leaving the park pictures?

It rolled to 251 althought it will probably disappear soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter