• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where in the World #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've forgotten what we are even guessing on (the love heart?) Is it on a truck? In the queue?

You got it! :thumbsup2 The "love heart" is above the driver on the truck! :cool1:

WaltDisneyWorld2012178-1.jpg

WaltDisneyWorld2012178.jpg
:tink:

i gave a big clue of "it is a one of a kind" for HS unless i am wrong but i do not think so.

ONE OF A KIND has been going through my head ALL DAY! :crazy2: Apparently no one else knows either since I'm the only one trying to figure this out this evening! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: AND...to top the day off; DD just called...as she was leaving her house to do her 3 mile :crazy: evening walk/run, she BACKED into her DH's truck! :eek: Busted the entire back glass out of her suburban, messed her bumper up and screwed the trucks bumper up too! :rolleyes: At least repairs can start next week while they're at DW! :rotfl:

Okay...let's try this ONE OF A KIND (but can't figure out where a clock would be! :rotfl2:) ... Anaheim Produce...where they serve MARGARITAS...which I will need before this day/night is over! :lmao: :tink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter