Where In The World and the Edge of 17

SunDial

Where Are The Umbrella Hats
Here is Stevie Nicks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojGKSgug_FM

Now back to Where in The World 17.

For our new club members

Now to the basic rules for the game. You use any photo that you have taken and crop a small piece of that photo out. Then use any photo hosting site and place it here in the Where in the World thread for everyone to guess the WHAT, WHERE and /or WHO the pic is.

The photo has to come from anywhere "ON" Disney World property, That is the only rule and everything is fair game.

I will start Where in the World #17 with this offering.

Not an eye this time.

Thanks for taking care of us Ed! :hug: Nice tie in with the Stevie Nicks reference! "

"And the days go by, Like a strand in the wind, In the web that is my own
I begin again"

And here we begin again! 17! :cool1:

Is your new crop outside? a roof?

My first for #17:

26bd6128-7d2e-43ca-9441-a7e86a0ecb36_zpsb14d8177.jpg
:tink:

This is from a park and it probably could be a lobster trap. :confused3 That would be a good guess. :goodvibes :tink:

Epcot? I thought it looked like a lobster trap too. Then I thought, well Diane should know! She's from New England!

Sorry about the job Diane :hug: At least they didn't waste your time.

Diane♥Disney;52806603 said:
Attraction, shop or food service?

Epcot? I thought it looked like a lobster trap too. Then I thought, well Diane should know! She's from New England!

Sorry about the job Diane :hug: At least they didn't waste your time.

...and I never even thought it might be a lobster trap. :rotfl2: I just thought it was a crate. It's from a shop but not in Epcot. :goodvibes :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter