• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World and the Edge of 17

It looks like spring there.:goodvibes Pretty flowers and green grass.:daisy: We still have a little patch of snow in the yard.:sad2: I love all the land you have, I wish we had a lot of land.

Thanks, I love it up here!! Love our weather! Love not being able to see any neighbors! Love my animals!

Yes I've been close to a lightning strike. OMG scared the crap out of me.:scared1: I didn't know what was happening, all I remember was seeing the brightest light and hearing the loudest noise. Lightning had struck a telephone pole about 40 yards away.

when lightning is around I run and hide lol that would be scare to be so close to a strike

Yes I've been close to a lightning strike. OMG scared the crap out of me.:scared1: I didn't know what was happening, all I remember was seeing the brightest light and hearing the loudest noise. Lightning had struck a telephone pole about 40 yards away.

A of A? An employee phone?

That lightening must have been scary! I saw your weather on the news! :eek:

It's beautiful up here!

when lightning is around I run and hide lol that would be scare to be so close to a strike

I'm having the morning from hell! Cousin's husband is having a PR nightmare with his vet clinic; city was fixing a transformer across the street (my guess is a problem with last night's lightening); DD thinks the lightening struck my niece's house...right back of her...so I need to go check on it (they're out of town) and I need to run errands; sister has limbs scattered all over her yard; friend's mother's house has a huge tree fallen on the carport...onto the car; DH said they've found cedar trees blown 100 feet from where they broke off at the base :scared1:! Denise...our weather looks EXACTLY like yours right now :goodvibes but round 2 of the storms is scheduled to move in about 4 this afternoon...:tink:

Lobby? Check in?

A of A? An employee phone?

That lightening must have been scary! I saw your weather on the news! :eek:

It's beautiful up here!

c93aadeb-2f71-4e9c-9844-252fce7d9737_zpsaso2gigv.jpg

This is in a lobby but not involved in the check in process; it's not at AofA and not an employee phone. :goodvibes :tink:

c93aadeb-2f71-4e9c-9844-252fce7d9737_zpsaso2gigv.jpg

This is in a lobby but not involved in the check in process; it's not at AofA and not an employee phone. :goodvibes :tink:

The motel related to sports? All Stars.

Sounds like a mess down there. We don't have tornados up here. It is a beautiful day here. Love the low humidity and like Jeff said, it's going to be like this all week. :beach:

looks like Jeff guessed All Stars, so is it from the one about Music?

The motel related to sports? All Stars.

Sounds like a mess down there. We don't have tornados up here. It is a beautiful day here. Love the low humidity and like Jeff said, it's going to be like this all week. :beach:

NOAA weather bulletin just posted...severe thunderstorm watch until 9 PM so here we go ago. Tornado's are one of the things you have to deal with when you live in "God's Country" :goodvibes! Compared to Washington I can say in my part of Texas we don't "normally" have to deal with forest fires and blizzards. :rotfl: There are exceptions, like the drought year in 2012 for fires but... I actually did hear on the Weather Channel about a tornado in your part of the US a few weeks ago. At least we're in the "tail end" of tornado alley" and don't have those awful, destructive storms we see/hear about on the news in middle America. It's cloudy, humid and VERY still here so "it's coming"...just hope all the kids get home from school before it hits. :thumbsup2 :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter