• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World and the Edge of 17

Do we even know what resort yet? BLT/CR? Hope you don't get too bad of a storm.

Yep...it rained! :umbrella: Inch and a half in 30 minutes! As the clouds were rolling in it got so dark I couldn't even see our pool in the backyard from the kitchen window! :eek:

c93aadeb-2f71-4e9c-9844-252fce7d9737_zpsaso2gigv.jpg

No Ma'm, we don't know the resort yet; not CR/BLT. :tink:

Neighboring county to us is getting 3 1/2" HAIL...oh...the joys of springtime in Texas! :rolleyes1 :tink:

....and that little storm decided to grow and now covers OUR county. :rolleyes: An "even better" bulletin was just broadcast...our part of Texas is under a tornado watch until SATURDAY MORNING! :faint: Gonna be a "bumpy few days" so if I "disappear" I'm just waiting for electricity to come back on. :rotfl: :tink:

....and that little storm decided to grow and now covers OUR county. :rolleyes: An "even better" bulletin was just broadcast...our part of Texas is under a tornado watch until SATURDAY MORNING! :faint: Gonna be a "bumpy few days" so if I "disappear" I'm just waiting for electricity to come back on. :rotfl: :tink:

Sorry to hear about the weather. I can't wait to hear the stories about how the jerk still can't deal with emergencies. ::yes::

Sorry to hear about the weather. I can't wait to hear the stories about how the jerk still can't deal with emergencies. ::yes::

Does the Southern phrase "running around like a chicken with it's head cut off" sound familiar? :lmao::rotfl2::lmao: I really hope there IS no emergency...but that phrase will pretty much describe what will go on! :rolleyes1 :tink:

Last edited:
Any of you ever been really, really, REALLY close to a lightening strike? :scared1: 11:45...I'm in my kitchen shelling pecans~BRIGHT white light~electricity goes off~ear hurting thunder~buckets of rain...:faint::faint::faint: Hard to tell in the dark but looks like a board or 2 may be off our pool deck...tornado to our south~flash floods...think I might need some chamomile tea before bedtime. :goodvibes :tink:

Any of you ever been really, really, REALLY close to a lightening strike? :scared1: 11:45...I'm in my kitchen shelling pecans~BRIGHT white light~electricity goes off~ear hurting thunder~buckets of rain...:faint::faint::faint: Hard to tell in the dark but looks like a board or 2 may be off our pool deck...tornado to our south~flash floods...think I might need some chamomile tea before bedtime. :goodvibes :tink:

Yes I've been close to a lightning strike. OMG scared the crap out of me.:scared1: I didn't know what was happening, all I remember was seeing the brightest light and hearing the loudest noise. Lightning had struck a telephone pole about 40 yards away.

A of A? An employee phone?

That lightening must have been scary! I saw your weather on the news! :eek:

It's beautiful up here!

It looks like spring there.:goodvibes Pretty flowers and green grass.:daisy: We still have a little patch of snow in the yard.:sad2: I love all the land you have, I wish we had a lot of land.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter