Where is everybody?

You just missed a tumbleweed! It's starting to look like the UK tech board over here. ;)

Hey, it's a real live cyber-person. :D How ya doing, JC?

Cool. I'll be holding my breath in anticipation.

Please hurry. ;)

It's done! I just need her to send me the 6th link to make it complete. Crack the whip Lisa and get her on the ball! :)

JC

<font color=navy>I'm here, too, Lisa. Kinda, sorta....

Looking forward to that sig, JC :D

<OBJECT><EMBED src="http://www24.brinkster.com/lisatx/beans.swf" menu=false quality=high bgcolor=#FFFFFF WIDTH=200 HEIGHT=200 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED></OBJECT>

wavey.gif
Hi, Mary Jo. :)

wavey.gif
Hi, Wishy. :)

Thanks, JC. I was just about to pass out! :eek: Looks like another hit. Beanie must be thrilled. :D

LOL...you guys are too funny!! Here ya all are discussing me behind my "cyber back"!! ROTF...

I do love my new clippie!! JC you are a wonderfully, talented person!! As are all the techie people and their helpers!!!

Thanks so much JC! It is soooooo Beanie!! :)

Cool JC!!

I'm here in spirit only right now because, as you know, I'm physically at DISNEY!!!!

Seeing all the new stuff. Everything is in "soft opening" right now. I've seen all the parades except the "Snow Globe" one at Magic Kingdom. I'll catch that before I leave.

I'll do trip reports when I return. It has been a great trip except for my embarrasment at Millionaire. But I redeemed myself somewhat. Although I can't get back in the hot seat for 30 days, I could still play and I did just to prove that I could do better than I did in the Hot Seat. Yesterday I had to turn down the Hot Seat 4 times. I felt vendicated.

Hi, Bob. I found Chris. He's hosting chat right now. He said he hasn't gotten any emails from you. :(

Nevermind. :D

I'm still around sort of! LOL

And guess who I found in my mailbox today????

None other than Bob!!!!!!

1.jpg

Hope you're trip is going well Bob! :)

Hey, Chris found Bob!
wavey.gif
Hi, Bob. :D

That is really you isn't it? Chris isn't pulling our leg is he? :D

Sorry for interrupting your chat, Chris. I haven't been in so long I was afraid to try to pm you. I've been booted out so many times by hitting the backspace key. It's really embarassing. :o

Hey Bob!!!:wave: :wave: :wave:

Even though I am not a "techie" person...just wanted to say hi!!! Hope you are having fun!!!!

You're always welcome here, Beanie. :D

Wow. Everybody is checking in. The Tech Board hasn't been this busy in weeks. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

OMG Lisa!!! That is way too funny!!!! :)

This board is so cool!!! LOL...how stereotypical is this...I thought this board was all straightforward, no nonsense kind of place!!!:rolleyes: :p

You guys sure proved me wrong...I wish I was more "technical" about computers, but oh well, I know how to turn it on and go to the DIS, what more do you need???:rolleyes: ;) :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter